What's new

The Coffee House

Merry Christmas & good afternoon, Marija!

Good Morning Charlie!

Merry Christmas to you! (it's not my Christmas ;))

... but anyway, I'm kind of immune on holiday joy, emotions and similar. I don't catch Holiday's spirit.

I'm joyful, nice to others and such trough the whole year :D
 
Merry Christmas, Marija and Charlie!

And to the rest of you hosers!
 
LENNY!!!!! Same to you and Buzz.
 
Merry Christmas, Marija and Charlie!

And to the rest of you hosers!
Merry Christmas to you and A and mother and sisters and...! (Oh you haven't seen my previous post)
 
January 7?
 
Well, still a Merry Christmas to you, Marija - I'm just saying it really really early ;)
 
Yes. And we will catch you again in two weeks.
 
Well, still a Merry Christmas to you, Marija - I'm just saying it really really early ;)

How could I not see that!!!!???

It's the diet! I blame the diet!
Me hungry!


About the diet, like seriously... I lost some weight (don't want to be skinny but I'll be skinny in a few days/weeks), I look good (yeah, I look good :)) I feel better than I ever felt during these past few years!
I'm going to beat this monstrous little thing!


but... I'm hungry :(
 
Well, still a Merry Christmas to you, Marija - I'm just saying it really really early ;)

How could I not see that!!!!???

It's the diet! I blame the diet!
Me hungry!


About the diet, like seriously... I lost some weight (don't want to be skinny but I'll be skinny in a few days/weeks), I look good (yeah, I look good :)) I feel better than I ever felt during these past few years!
I'm going to beat this monstrous little thing!


but... I'm hungry :(

:icon_hug:

I almost wish I were hungry, but I think I'm still a little full from last night! :aiwebs_016: Though to be fair, it was less about the quantity and more about the kind of food my sister served. Heavy. Good, but heavy.
 
About the diet, like seriously... I lost some weight (don't want to be skinny but I'll be skinny in a few days/weeks), I look good (yeah, I look good :)) I feel better than I ever felt during these past few years!
I'm going to beat this monstrous little thing!

I promise that I will NOT post photos of food today - none of the pies, none of cookies, not even the drinks. I will not post any of that today.

So you might want to stay offline tomorrow. :biglaugh:

In other news....OMG I finally sneezed!!!
I'm not going there. I was already sent to the corner once, this week. :biggrinangelA:
 
Anyone else's head hurt from staying up too late wrapping? Come on coffee, do your thing!

Merry Christmas!
 
We didn't wrap last night. Since we are not "having" Christmas here (we don't have little kids) we are wrapping this morning before we head out to MIL's.

I'm on cup number two - trying to recover from last night's Benadryl coma.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom