What's new

The Coffee House

Anyone else's head hurt from staying up too late wrapping? Come on coffee, do your thing!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I also don't have little kids...or any kids, for that matter ;) ...so I didn't wrap last night. Too tired and kind of headachy. We do Christmas Eve at my sister's with my family, so I wrapped their presents in the afternoon. Today, I spend with my boyfriend's family, so I'll wrap theirs in a little while. I had every intention of wrapping days ago to get it done early. Alas!
 
Oh, and Marija. For you and the other ladies here on TPF: I think you look pretty good with or without a diet.
 
Anyone else's head hurt from staying up too late wrapping? Come on coffee, do your thing!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I also don't have little kids...or any kids, for that matter ;) ...so I didn't wrap last night. Too tired and kind of headachy. We do Christmas Eve at my sister's with my family, so I wrapped their presents in the afternoon. Today, I spend with my boyfriend's family, so I'll wrap theirs in a little while. I had every intention of wrapping days ago to get it done early. Alas!

Lenny - we actually didn't get any real shopping done until last night; it's been a less than ideal year. We won't see the nieces and their families until New Years (too much drama in that story to go in to it) so we'll catch theirs this weekend.
 
A good swig of the liquid.
 
Oh, I didn't know it came in liquid form.

Hey, maybe that is why I can't seem to get going until around 09:00.
 
Christmas morning. kids dragged me out of bed. lol Can tell it is Christmas because I cant see the floor it is filled with ripped up wrapping paper mess and oddly quiet as they check out their new stuff..... LOL.
 
Feliz Navidad Coffee Hosers ... I am sick. Yesterday I was so sick I thought about dying but decided I wasn't up to it. Today I am better.
 
Feliz Navidad, Gary. Get better.
 
The mayhem is over! I have a 9-y-o son who I surprisingly beat waking up this morning. He loaded up on Legos and is bowling with his new Wii right now.

Keurig to the rescue. More coffee!

The happiest boy.
christmas-cedar.jpg


Btw, is the world supposed to dim and you feel lightheaded after playing Wii boxing?
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom