smoke665
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2016
- Messages
- 17,050
- Reaction score
- 10,444
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
They're really noisy, they stink, and they're only as good as the amount of gas you have. Now, my sister in law
I have a portable unit that we can keep the refrigerators running, have lights and tv, but won't powered the heat pumps. The goal was to install a standby propane unit big enough to power the house, but frankly in 11 years we haven't lost power for more than a few hours, so haven't seen the need. The standby units are very quiet.
I don't know much about that kind; they looked basically like engines dropped in a frame. Very loud, and they were running constantly. The fumes were wafting over here, as well - I wasn't impressed that it'd be something I'd want to do.