What's new

The Coffee House

Happy Birthday!
 
First impressions — soooo much faster than my 6. The haptic feedback instead of the physical phone button is a little strange, but I’m quickly getting used to it. It’s funny though...my MacBook has the haptic feedback touchpad and I could never tell the difference between that and a normal track pad.

The rest I’ll just have to play with some more. The dual camera lens is pretty neat, though...a quick shot of some wine a certain Californian coffee house regular dropped in the post...

2FF9B437-7459-475D-8D6B-E575E754C0A8.webp


My wife and I pulled it out to celebrate with a little nightcap. Our little boy is a month old, and we haven’t killed each other, either of the kids, or the dog. Winning over here. The wine is delicious by the way...a local winery makes a chocolate wine that’s just okay...this one beats it by a mile.
 
I bought myself a birthday present.


Happy birthday to me
by Charlie Wrenn, on Flickr

Happy Birthday, Charlie!

That actually comes with roll film? What are you planning to do when the roll film is done or if it's dried up? Planning to convert it?
Yes, there is a roll in the case. I don't know - maybe I can adapt something, even if it's one shot at a time.

I might be able to sell it to a local hipster.
 
I bought myself a birthday present.


Happy birthday to me
by Charlie Wrenn, on Flickr

Happy Birthday, Charlie!

That actually comes with roll film? What are you planning to do when the roll film is done or if it's dried up? Planning to convert it?
Yes, there is a roll in the case. I don't know - maybe I can adapt something, even if it's one shot at a time.

I might be able to sell it to a local hipster.

I think you can convert it to shoot 120.
 
IMG_4762.webp

iPhone

Gary is in the patio, watching TRMS, sipping some wine and plucking basil for pesto. The evening is getting progressively cool. Mary Lou and Gary will soon be retiring indoors for dinner. It has been a very pleasant evening in the patio.
 
I thought I had a folding camera.
But I may be having memories of something in the past because I can't find it .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I have 3 uncles who all worked for Polaroid in Cambridge. I'll have to ask if any of them have any old products stuffed away in a box somewhere. It could be interesting for some of you.

As I was typing this I had a flashback of my aunt having something to do with Haselblad at one point. I remember her giving me a t shirt that had Haselblad on the front. Will check with her too to find out what that connection was. She's a total pack rat.
 
At the train station picking up Princess from her group date with "He's not my boyfriend".
 
birthday present

This reminds me of two things. 1) I wish I would have been a bigger pack rat then I am, and 2) I wish I could remember where I put the stuff
 
I'll have to ask my Dad if he took that camera the way he took my obverse and reverse 20th century type sets!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom