What's new

The Coffee House

When Gary was doing construction, four o’clock was his wake-up time. 4:00 a.m. is tough, but once you’re up the quiet of the morning was soothing. The freeways were crowded at 5:00 a.m., but they flowed, by 6:30 a.m. they started stopping.
 
My Monday today.

Jack has been sleeping great overall, and we got lots of sleep (comparatively) over the weekend. Of course, because I had to go to work today, I've been up since before 4. :ambivalence:
 
Bud called me last and wants me to play hockey this year. I don't know, my mind says yes, but my body is yelling NO,!!!!. He is looking for defensemen. I agreed to at least do a skate through tomorrow night. I am rusty for sure. I used to be decent at moving the puck out of our zone and setting up on power play. Should be interesting. It's s 50+ league, no checking. Oh boy, here comes some pain, lol.

Darvish did a good job. Great managing by Roberts. This team is real, REAL good. Ferrell should have started Sale, big fail.
Lovullo would have been a better fit in Boston.
 
Last edited:
I'm debating on going to work to fix the striker plate on the office door.
The debate is whether to clock in or just breeze in, do what I said I'd do and leave.

Either way, going to the bank and the post office on the journey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
@jcdeboever you must be a lot younger than I. Washing and waxing the RV yesterday, only half way done, and I feel like I was run over by a truck this morning.
 
@jcdeboever you must be a lot younger than I. Washing and waxing the RV yesterday, only half way done, and I feel like I was run over by a truck this morning.
53. Use a buffing machine on the ends of the arms of a 20 year old tall boy servant. Give Gary a call to rent his....
 
Bud called me last and wants me to play hockey this year. I don't know, my mind says yes, but my body is yelling NO,!!!!. He is looking for defensemen. I agreed to at least do a skate through tomorrow night. I am rusty for sure. I used to be decent at moving the puck out of our zone and setting up on power play. Should be interesting. It's s 50+ league, no checking. Oh boy, here comes some pain, lol.

Darvish did a good job. Great managing by Roberts. This team is real, REAL good. Ferrell should have started Sale, big fail.
Lovullo would have been a better fit in Boston.


Go play hockey, JC. You'll regret it if you don't. Ibuprofen is a wonderful thing.
 
@jcdeboever Fortunately I only do it once a year in conjunction with checking/treating seals, and checking/caulking seams. I have a 10' buffer but the climbing up and down the ladder is what gets me. I've been quoted anywhere from $300 to $500 to detail and wax, which I wouldn't have a problem with, but you never know what kind of job they'll do.
 
Bud called me last and wants me to play hockey this year. I don't know, my mind says yes, but my body is yelling NO,!!!!. He is looking for defensemen. I agreed to at least do a skate through tomorrow night. I am rusty for sure. I used to be decent at moving the puck out of our zone and setting up on power play. Should be interesting. It's s 50+ league, no checking. Oh boy, here comes some pain, lol.

Darvish did a good job. Great managing by Roberts. This team is real, REAL good. Ferrell should have started Sale, big fail.
Lovullo would have been a better fit in Boston.


Go play hockey, JC. You'll regret it if you don't. Ibuprofen is a wonderful thing.
Will see. Im worried about smooth stride. If I can't do that, I'm not playing. Backward stride is what I'm real worried about. It's gotta be smooth and effortless or I'll get hurt. Groin, hamny, etc.
 
Bud called me last and wants me to play hockey this year. I don't know, my mind says yes, but my body is yelling NO,!!!!. He is looking for defensemen. I agreed to at least do a skate through tomorrow night. I am rusty for sure. I used to be decent at moving the puck out of our zone and setting up on power play. Should be interesting. It's s 50+ league, no checking. Oh boy, here comes some pain, lol.

Darvish did a good job. Great managing by Roberts. This team is real, REAL good. Ferrell should have started Sale, big fail.
Lovullo would have been a better fit in Boston.
HOW SWEEP IT IS!
 
I'm debating on going to work to fix the striker plate on the office door.
The debate is whether to clock in or just breeze in, do what I said I'd do and leave.

Either way, going to the bank and the post office on the journey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Breeze ...
 
Bud called me last and wants me to play hockey this year. I don't know, my mind says yes, but my body is yelling NO,!!!!. He is looking for defensemen. I agreed to at least do a skate through tomorrow night. I am rusty for sure. I used to be decent at moving the puck out of our zone and setting up on power play. Should be interesting. It's s 50+ league, no checking. Oh boy, here comes some pain, lol.

Darvish did a good job. Great managing by Roberts. This team is real, REAL good. Ferrell should have started Sale, big fail.
Lovullo would have been a better fit in Boston.


Go play hockey, JC. You'll regret it if you don't. Ibuprofen is a wonderful thing.
Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen are both wonderful and take both because they work differently. My physician takes both before strenuous activity. Therefore, no pain at all.
 
Hosers.

tumblr_mz5t4fvtXK1rdh9azo1_400.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom