What's new

The Coffee House

@Braineack

I figured there's been enough time to process (mentally) now...how'd that wedding of yours go?
 
Hockey players are all nuts. As long as they can still move across the ice in some way they'll put on the skates and get out there. So, JC - Toe Blake! Dit Clapper! Bobby Orr! old time hockey! put a stick to 'em, bleed all over 'em, let 'em know you're there! put on the foil! Or, just try to stay on your feet, take along an ice pack... and don't have none of that stinkin' root beer.
Dit Clapper, now there's a blast from the past. I am the Belgian Bruiser, lol. but Jeff said I'm probably more of a six pump chump now....
 
Incidentally Dave breezed into work with a pocketfull of stuff I needed and a power driver. Trish said "You didn't have to come in today". Told her I would just fix the door and be gone. Happened just like that.
If someone tries to kick that door in they will be surprised.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Ok, this should prove interesting. New UF gator-like skin football uniforms raising some eyebrows Any comments @limr for/against????

GAH! That gets a "Dear lord, whyyyyyyyy?" from me.

I mean, it's kinda cool for a practice or exhibition uniform, but for their official game uniform?

No no no no no no no no no no...














No.

I don't watch college football. But I kinda respect the schools who keep old-school uniforms. Penn State. Norte Dame. USC. etc.
 
Ok, this should prove interesting. New UF gator-like skin football uniforms raising some eyebrows Any comments @limr for/against????

GAH! That gets a "Dear lord, whyyyyyyyy?" from me.

I mean, it's kinda cool for a practice or exhibition uniform, but for their official game uniform?

No no no no no no no no no no...














No.

I don't watch college football. But I kinda respect the schools who keep old-school uniforms. Penn State. Norte Dame. USC. etc.

Me too. Up until recently, Michigan also stayed pretty traditional, though even they started adding those stupid stickers to their helmets.
 
GAH! That gets a "Dear lord, whyyyyyyyy?" from me.

I mean, it's kinda cool for a practice or exhibition uniform, but for their official game uniform?

No no no no no no no no no no...

LOL, they'll be easy for the Aggies to see on the field this weekend.
 
GAH! That gets a "Dear lord, whyyyyyyyy?" from me.

I mean, it's kinda cool for a practice or exhibition uniform, but for their official game uniform?

No no no no no no no no no no...

LOL, they'll be easy for the Aggies to see on the field this weekend.

So they will see exactly who is about to pound them into the ground? :D
 
GAH! That gets a "Dear lord, whyyyyyyyy?" from me.

I mean, it's kinda cool for a practice or exhibition uniform, but for their official game uniform?

No no no no no no no no no no...

LOL, they'll be easy for the Aggies to see on the field this weekend.

So they will see exactly who is about to pound them into the ground? :D

A&M played a good game last weekend. Those Texas boys might be wearing some new Gator skin boots.:allteeth:
 
GAH! That gets a "Dear lord, whyyyyyyyy?" from me.

I mean, it's kinda cool for a practice or exhibition uniform, but for their official game uniform?

No no no no no no no no no no...

LOL, they'll be easy for the Aggies to see on the field this weekend.

So they will see exactly who is about to pound them into the ground? :D

A&M played a good game last weekend. Those Texas boys might be wearing some new Gator skin boots.:allteeth:

Or sneakers - they just have to pull them off the players! :laughing:

But more likely, we'll be seeing some GATOR BAIT!! CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP!!*








*I acknowledge that we lost by a single friggin' point last week and we haven't been looking all that great this season, but shhhhh, let's not let reality interrupt the trash talk, and besides, I still believe my Gators will WIN ALL THE GAMES!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom