What's new

The Coffee House

oh God!

sometimes I wish I'm girlie and romantic type!

You have no idea how much pink, teddy bears, flowers, cuteness, sweetness and such is there when I google "Good morning/Good night!"

Can't put up with it anymore... or I can... I must...

Pink. Ick.

I've always said it's a good thing I had two boys; I wouldn't have had a clue how to help a little girl do "girlie."
 
Marija, there's nothing wrong with pink. Just have another strong coffee to cut the sweetness!
I've just had it ... no help ;)

eta: Sharon and Leo certainly help :D

We're too awesome for girlie!! :angel:

Alright, I'm out! I might get to check in by phone now and then.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #395
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #397
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #398
No pink, no flowers, and not girlie.

8250316495_1d956552e8_m.jpg
 
I've always said it's a good thing I had two boys; I wouldn't have had a clue how to help a little girl do "girlie."
lol!

I have two younger brothers and I've always liked men better.

I was terrified when I found out that I was pregnant with a girl. Now she's 4 year old.

She has some clothes she got from people that I simply couldn't put on her! Fur coats, princess dresses... oh no... can't

Last night she wanted me to paint her nails, and while I was doing it (pink sparkles and blue "nail paint") my hb commented: "I like the fact she's a bit girlie... unlike you" :)
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #400
Well, I've got to go. We have a stop to make on the way to work, today. I will check in sometime later,

Marija - there is no need for flowers or pink; you are sweet and cute enough on your own. :winksexy:
 
Hey folks!
 
Ick, there really is a lot of dreck when you google images for "Good Morning." What's with all the roses and hearts?

This one was acceptable to me:
good-morning-23a.jpg
 
Hey Marija. So you're wearing pink today, are you? ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom