What's new

The Coffee House

Not sure what colors I'm wearing today. I've got about 20 more minutes to nurse my coffee and play in TPF, and then I have to get ready for work. But once I'm there, I can play on TPF again! :D
 
I'm not girly but I have some moments of it. I don't mind if someone is girly. What I DO mind is when I'm expected to like something girly just because I'm a woman.
 
sometimes I really don't like this time difference...

but I'll be here for the next 20 minutes or so for sure juggling between the work and tpf
 
I'm not girly but I have some moments of it. I don't mind if someone is girly. What I DO mind is when I'm expected to like something girly just because I'm a woman.
EXACTLY!!!!

Like roses? ;)
 
I'm not girly but I have some moments of it. I don't mind if someone is girly. What I DO mind is when I'm expected to like something girly just because I'm a woman.

So everything you own isn't pink and frilly?
 
I'm not girly but I have some moments of it. I don't mind if someone is girly. What I DO mind is when I'm expected to like something girly just because I'm a woman.

So everything you own isn't pink and frilly?

Nope. Not even close.

The thing that always annoyed me is that pink actually looks quite good on me. It complements my olive skin. If I actually like a shirt or sweater that happens to be an acceptable shade of pink (bubble gum is only acceptable in gum), I'll buy it, but you can be damn sure it wasn't my uterus that told me that I had to buy it because I just loooooooooove pink ;)
 
The thing that always annoyed me is that pink actually looks quite good on me. It complements my olive skin. If I actually like a shirt or sweater that happens to be an acceptable shade of pink (bubble gum is only acceptable in gum), I'll buy it, but you can be damn sure it wasn't my uterus that told me that I had to buy it because I just loooooooooove pink ;)
I'm sure every color looks good on you ;)
 
EXACTLY!!!!

Like roses? ;)

Like roses! I don't hate them like you do, but I prefer other flowers. And I like to get flowers sometimes. So you know what I do? I go out and buy some! :laugh2:

Buzz does get me flowers for Valentine's Day (but not roses). And I buy him a bottle of Scotch. The best thing about this arrangment is that I then get to share the Scotch! :D
 
The thing that always annoyed me is that pink actually looks quite good on me. It complements my olive skin. If I actually like a shirt or sweater that happens to be an acceptable shade of pink (bubble gum is only acceptable in gum), I'll buy it, but you can be damn sure it wasn't my uterus that told me that I had to buy it because I just loooooooooove pink ;)
I'm sure every color looks good on you ;)

Awww:icon_hug:
 
I'm not girly but I have some moments of it. I don't mind if someone is girly. What I DO mind is when I'm expected to like something girly just because I'm a woman.

So everything you own isn't pink and frilly?

Nope. Not even close.

The thing that always annoyed me is that pink actually looks quite good on me. It complements my olive skin. If I actually like a shirt or sweater that happens to be an acceptable shade of pink (bubble gum is only acceptable in gum), I'll buy it, but you can be damn sure it wasn't my uterus that told me that I had to buy it because I just loooooooooove pink ;)

My testicles always insist I look good in taupe.
 
Buzz says the day he hears me say that I did something - or can't do something - because I'm a woman and I actually mean it, that's the day he starts searching for the pod and figuring out how to kill the alien that took over my body.
 
This does not include things like "I can't grow a beard because I'm a woman." Or "I'm more likely to be raped because I'm a woman."

I'm talking about, "But you figure out the math! I can't do it because I'm a woman." Lord, it's nauseating just typing that out in jest!
 
I'm sure every color looks good on you ;)

Awww:icon_hug:
girl, you should have said: "You too" ;)

Yes, I should have! I slacked! I got distracted by too many alerts at one time.

I failed. Here is a picture of a baleful kitten to show my contrition.
sad-kittens4115.jpg


(And for the record, the internet apparently does not know what "baleful" means. I searched for that first and got all kinds of random crap.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom