What's new

The Coffee House

awww whole lotta love in here
 
oh no problem!!!!

still looove you!
 
(And for the record, the internet apparently does not know what "baleful" means. I searched for that first and got all kinds of random crap.)

Hmm.. A "bale full of random crap".
 
Well, unfortunately, there's going to be slightly less love around here for about an hour and a half or so. Gotta go to work! Blech.
 
Well, unfortunately, there's going to be slightly less love around here for about an hour and a half or so. Gotta go to work! Blech.
I'm gone too, but more than an hour and a half...

who knows what might happen when guys are left alone


funny-pictures-auto-452840.jpeg
 
oh God!
I was almost hit by a car

still shaking but everything is ok
can't explain right now
 
54F right now. Just checked the sink, it is dry as a bone. Anybody need a plumber? Coffee Housers get 10% above my normal rates.
 
This does not include things like "I can't grow a beard because I'm a woman." Or "I'm more likely to be raped because I'm a woman."

I'm talking about, "But you figure out the math! I can't do it because I'm a woman." Lord, it's nauseating just typing that out in jest!
As I move on past middle age it becomes evident that it is, sadly, NOT impossible for a woman to grow a beard. Or at least a few whiskers. [emoji143]
 
cloudy again today. Not really helping me I really want to go shoot the inside of those old mills but with no electricity in them I am waiting for a bright sunny day to get as much natural light through the windows as I can.
 
54F right now. Just checked the sink, it is dry as a bone. Anybody need a plumber? Coffee Housers get 10% above my normal rates.
I change our kitchen faucet almost every year. we have one of those maytag dishwashers that hooks up to the faucet and blows them out from the water pressure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom