What's new

The Coffee House

A lovely winters day today and just how it should be, lovely blue skies and not to cold in the sunshine so had lunch at Mums then went for a mooch.
 
Got a haircut today and apparently we were not on the same page because it’s a good 2 inches shorter than I wanted. I thought I was pretty clear, even had a photo of the cut and style that I wanted... but nope. Not a total disaster, it’s actually a pretty nice cut but definitely not what I asked for and definitely not what I expected. Good thing it’s only hair and will grow out by summer. Has anyone seen my TB12 hat?
Ugh, I'm going for a haircut this Tuesday, and my plan is to let her do what she was trying to talk me into the last time: some layers and shortening it a bit. It took me 2 years to grow out my hair and I've enjoyed how easy one length is. I'm not a hair person. But it's been awhile, so I'm trying to make a little change.

Here's hoping that what happened to you doesn't happen again! Sometimes these stylists just do what they want. And still expect a good tip. ;)
 
I fought the good fight but I’m getting IV fluids and testing done at the hospital. They’re thinking it’s norovirus, which the doc says has been going around the local schools.

Hopefully, I’ll be home before the game tonight.
 
Got a haircut today and apparently we were not on the same page because it’s a good 2 inches shorter than I wanted. I thought I was pretty clear, even had a photo of the cut and style that I wanted... but nope. Not a total disaster, it’s actually a pretty nice cut but definitely not what I asked for and definitely not what I expected. Good thing it’s only hair and will grow out by summer. Has anyone seen my TB12 hat?
Ugh, I'm going for a haircut this Tuesday, and my plan is to let her do what she was trying to talk me into the last time: some layers and shortening it a bit. It took me 2 years to grow out my hair and I've enjoyed how easy one length is. I'm not a hair person. But it's been awhile, so I'm trying to make a little change.

Here's hoping that what happened to you doesn't happen again! Sometimes these stylists just do what they want. And still expect a good tip. ;)

She is usually great about doing exactly what I ask for. Not sure how we got it crossed up. As I said it’s not bad and it’ll grow but just not what I wanted. Shamelessly filtered head shot from my iPhone attached. Didn’t feel like checking my make up first.

I fought the good fight but I’m getting IV fluids and testing done at the hospital. They’re thinking it’s norovirus, which the doc says has been going around the local schools.

Hopefully, I’ll be home before the game tonight.

Ugh. Hope you’re ok. I’m sure they will want as many patients gone by game time as they can.
 

Attachments

  • 1163BE2D-0159-4372-9E6F-66EFE9CF5BDE.webp
    1163BE2D-0159-4372-9E6F-66EFE9CF5BDE.webp
    154.4 KB · Views: 96
Got a haircut today and apparently we were not on the same page because it’s a good 2 inches shorter than I wanted. I thought I was pretty clear, even had a photo of the cut and style that I wanted... but nope. Not a total disaster, it’s actually a pretty nice cut but definitely not what I asked for and definitely not what I expected. Good thing it’s only hair and will grow out by summer. Has anyone seen my TB12 hat?
Ugh, I'm going for a haircut this Tuesday, and my plan is to let her do what she was trying to talk me into the last time: some layers and shortening it a bit. It took me 2 years to grow out my hair and I've enjoyed how easy one length is. I'm not a hair person. But it's been awhile, so I'm trying to make a little change.

Here's hoping that what happened to you doesn't happen again! Sometimes these stylists just do what they want. And still expect a good tip. ;)

She is usually great about doing exactly what I ask for. Not sure how we got it crossed up. As I said it’s not bad and it’ll grow but just not what I wanted. Shamelessly filtered head shot from my iPhone attached. Didn’t feel like checking my make up first.

I fought the good fight but I’m getting IV fluids and testing done at the hospital. They’re thinking it’s norovirus, which the doc says has been going around the local schools.

Hopefully, I’ll be home before the game tonight.

Ugh. Hope you’re ok. I’m sure they will want as many patients gone by game time as they can.

I think the cut suits you.
 
My fellow Americans... What’s everyone doing for the Super Bowl?
 
Tried watching the replay of the Cat Bowl, every time I switched over they weren't showing anything that looked remotely football-like except cats sitting on the field (and one in a maze...??). The Kitten Bowl came on, kittens being much more energenic it looks more lively - I don't think the cats were impressed and neither was I. But it's to get pets adopted which is a good thing.

Hey wait, those kittens are tussling around, maybe they should go out for hockey. And there's a wire attached to that football! I call shenanigans! lol

I'm going to watch Curling Worlds, Men's Canada (edit - Women's, read that wrong! oops then Men's, a double header!) v. Sweden, who's hosting. (There you go John!) Had to look up how this works, only saw one game w/Team USA Friday night; they get points each 'leg' til finals in the spring where Team USA Men's clinched a spot.
 
Last edited:
My fellow Americans... What’s everyone doing for the Super Bowl?
We'll be watching it! Not going to a party this year, though. I just hope it's not a blowout. That's always fun for those rooting for the winner, but makes for awful football.

Wow, she did cut off quite a bit, didn't she? It doesn't look bad at all, and I like the side bangs. It's just shorter than I'm used to seeing on you.

Here's to a good Super Bowl! :goodvibes:
 
College football is in my blood, but I can't stand pro ball. I've got a couple of movies qued up and ready.
 
Hairstyle looks cute SharonCat, I like the way it's styled and should look good as it gets a bit longer too.

And just realized The Beanpot is Monday! The Beanpot, Sharon, The Beanpot!!!

Previews on NESN tomorrow afternoon, then Harvard v. BC. My alma mater's former coach went on to coach BC and has been there ever since. Then BU v. Northeastern - go Huskies! Saw them here in a tournament & they brought their DogHouse, I guess they take it on the road. Hockey is a small world.
 
Last edited:
My phone was wrong again.
65 the highest and light drizzle out and about. Got Popeyes Chicken because that's what my Dad likes. Now heading home again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Much later than usual I bid you Good Night.
Blame it on the stupid bowl.
Come on Rams!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Congrats to the Pats, Sharon must be very happy!

That was probably the most boring Super Bowl in many moons, imo. Defense ruled until the middle of the 4th quarter when offense woke up. Zzzzzz.... :lol:

Season's over!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom