What's new

The Coffee House

The Beanpot is tonight!!!!!

Consolation and championship games - BU v. Harvard then BC v. Northeastern. Go NU! rock the DogHouse!
 
Morning all, sun is coming out and nice and mild too so another busy day today.
 
Snow day for Leo! :boogie:
 
I’d more call it a Murder Sleet and freezing rain day here for Jon.

Sadly, the inch-ish of whatever the hell this is in the ground is the most winter we’ve had around here since the middle of November.
 
What is up with Gary?
I had 4 hours and a bit today. Ran out of stuff to do.
It's going to be 30's (upper) when I do marquee but at least no rain!
 
It's just gray and gloom and doom here, which is apparently the forecast til the weekend when we may get - snow. A little fluffiness that melts fast would be plenty!

Northeastern U and their DogHouse won the Beanpot, and a nice shiny silver one, without actual beans in it. It was a good game, they have a talented young goalie (and are some of these kids going to college when they're 12??!!!)
 
16 hours for the week so far.
Doing the Marquee was cold but dry except for the drew and frost on the letters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Orange Chicken over tasteless rice.
Mashed potatoes and gravy.
Green Beans.
Almost time for the check.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
6 hours and 4 minutes. 22.04 for the week with 2 days to go. Every 6 wheeler I know about and 1 I never saw before got greased. I need to go to Wal-Mart and get another tube of grease. But I might have a box at home.... Post Office next.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Usually Sadie doesn't pay much attention to what's going on outside but last night she had a fit running from window to window. Went out to check but didn't see anything, however whatever had her upset, also had every dog in the general area barking. Things eventually quieted down for the rest of the night. This morning on our walk, whatever had her upset the night before most have left a strong scent because she was nose to the ground as we stepped off the deck. As we got to a clearing with bare dirt a little over a 100 yards from the house, the tracks told the story. Our local cougars apparently made a pass through the property. Unusual for them to come close to the house and a little unnerving.
 
David, that looks similar to the watch I am currently wearing. ;)

Seiko.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom