What's new

The Coffee House

Anyone else annoyed by the smartphone commercial about the one mom who “bokehs” the other moms child? Apparently we’re pronouncing it bokah now.
Yep, I saw that. It's just something you use like a sliding scale now. Yeah. :76:
 
Afternoon kiddos. There is a FINE line between enough grease and too much grease in a main wheel on a 6 wheeler. Cleaned up a heck of a mess where a stocker stepped in grease and spread it around. I THINK I found the offensive 6 wheeler and took care of it but we'll see.
4.58 today. And tomorrow will be 5+ because I will need to go get propane.
An 18-55 EFS lense LIVES on my Canon XTi. It focuses closer than any other lense I have
I have yet to see bokah in any pic I have taken.
 
Jon I got a laugh out of the lens not being fast enough for your kids! it just sounded funny. One of these days when they get older and aren't constantly on the move the lens should be able to keep up with them!

Charlie I love Peeps!! not to eat though, I got plush ones. And I could use a UV light source, but I don't have one. Never looked into one because... I dunno, would rather budget/spend on film etc. rather than a light to use from time to time.

And today has been - sunny!!! :icon_sunny:
 
Oh man it was nice out today. Started a little cool, but the sun came out, the wind stopped, and the temperature rose. Perfect day to do a good clean up on the wife's car.
 
It's in the low 50s outside and rain is called for. Yippee. Got a nice mug of coffee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
It was so windy here yesterday and today. There are a lot of posts on Facebook about missing/found yard items. Someone has found a Jaguar car cover. Someone else has lost their recycle bins. A neighbor had their gas grill blow right off of their deck! Lots of clean up to do when it settles down. The only good news is that it wasn’t trash day or there would have been a lot more stuff blowing around.
 
It couldn't have been too bad - the Jaguar stayed where it was. :biglaugh: Yesterday was windy, here, as well. I heard 50MPH for a number of gusts.

Sorting through the Botanic Garden shots - I'm going to order a couple of prints. Has anyone had metallic prints made? I'm thinking about going that route for "Starburst."
 
It couldn't have been too bad - the Jaguar stayed where it was. :biglaugh: Yesterday was windy, here, as well. I heard 50MPH for a number of gusts.

Sorting through the Botanic Garden shots - I'm going to order a couple of prints. Has anyone had metallic prints made? I'm thinking about going that route for "Starburst."

Got a nice metallic print for my secret Santa 2 years ago. It was from BayPhoto I believe. I really like it and think it would be a great format for colorful florals.
 
Just seeing that one of our shed doors is on the ground 20 ft from the shed. It’s that molded plastic material so not super heavy but still for it to go that far is scary. I hope none of the bunnies that live under the shed were hurt.
 
I've yet to see any rain. I'm on the way to Coldspring.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Got a nice metallic print for my secret Santa 2 years ago. It was from BayPhoto I believe. I really like it and think it would be a great format for colorful florals.
Thanks.

Let's hope bunnies are fine.
 
Afternoon all, have been busy and even going to meet up with a young lady tomorrow who wants me to take some promo shots for her. This is something I have only ever dreamed of when I started taking images of the vocalists and now it looks like my dream will come true :)
 
I've been home for at least 2.5 hours and the rain has made an appearance.
Not hard rain but a lot of water is dripping off the tarp outside my 'office' window.
 
It's still sunny! :icon_sunny::icon_sunny: Two whole days in a row!

Then I think we're getting plunged back into winter by the weekend. :048:

I guess I'd have to see a metallic print in person. I like photos under glass, in a frame (that can be dusted! lol).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom