What's new

The Coffee House

The turkeys have returned to work.

cLl9Via.jpg


And this one felt he had to ham it up for the camera.


FkLK5J7.jpg
 
They said nothing about this, but woke up to 4 more inches. Brings the official total to 38.9 inches this month! 4th snowiest month on record. I live outside of the heat bubble of the Twin Cities and typically get more. And have. The forecasters have been vague about what's coming Friday. Today they said measurable. That usually means 4+ but not sure where it will track. Going to be some major flooding come spring.

Haven't started the small blower for a while. Good to run them frequently and perfect for this little bit. The recoil cord broke on the second pull. Great. Has electric start, so used that. Ran fine, but found an ice chunk at the end of the driveway and F'd up the auger. Out of commission for now. Already asked a lot from the big blower, but praying it will not let me down.

Getting too old for this $#1t! Off to find my white flag. I surrender!
 
If you wave a white flag in all that snow nobody'll see you.

I hope you don't get too much more. We're supposed to get snow this weekend but I haven't heard projected totals (not too much I don't think) but it's time for it to wrap it up for the winter! And we don't need any spring snow either.
 
NWS is talking about a possible mix Friday morning. We would like to take a small road trip this weekend, but not sure where - shore or hills.
 
Not been on here for the last few days, just got back from Budapest around 1am last night, a lot of shots to go through! Beautiful city and a busy few days ahead, hope to share some soon..
 
Woke up to more snow this morning. Glad I fixed my snowblower over the weekend. Had to replace the auger and wheel drive belts. Replacing them was fairly easy, finding them was an ordeal. Hit over half a dozen places before I found a store that had them in stock.
 
Coffeemaker wasn't on this morning.
Guess I'll take a go cup with me.
Happy Thursday y'all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Afternoon, well the rain has now come back and heating is back on as it is pretty cold here today.
 
45 degrees according to the car.
Misting rain. Not really fit for man nor beast out there.

5 hours and 20 odd minutes today.
21.22 for the week so far.
Sitting in the car snacking and listening to the Eagle 106.9.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Rained most of the day. Tried to catch up on some inside chores, but seemed like everything I touched became a problem. Gave up in frustration and decided to program a new lighting setup in the Cyber Commander, when two of the receivers suddenly stopped working, headed for the computer to trouble shoot, and ran head first into a door that I'd left standing open (no clue why I did it). I sat down on a stool to let the stars quit circling my head, pressed the test button and everything started working just as mysteriously as they had quit. Not one of my more stellar days. The only good thing about the day, is that today is the 2nd anniversary of Sadie Mae's adoption, for that I am thankful.
 
Morning all, well the sun has well done one as it`s another grotty cloudy grey day with drizzle.
 
Phone claims 45 out there. Fog advisory for the morning. Supposed to hit high 60s later. Got decent coffee.
Welcome to March.
What happened to January and February?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Rainy again (shocker) but is supposed to clear out by this afternoon. We're on track to get much colder again after the next rain front rolls through, and I'm very happy! It's been cool-ish, but we need a nice sub-freezing snap to stop the darned weeds from sprouting out there. Two more weeks, at least, please!

I'll get my spring fever soon enough. I love heading to the nursery and getting my herb garden going, but I have to wait until mid-April. After that, it's time to look at annuals and such. My screened in porch gradually becomes the summer living room, and we spend a lot of time out there. But I'm not quite ready yet.

In other news - happy Friday, hosers! :icon_sunny: Hope everyone is on tap to have a fun weekend, or at least a restful one if desired.
 
45 degrees and damp. There was no mail at either stop. 26.15 hours with a day to go.
Listening to Motown on YouTube. About to look at some pennies.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom