What's new

The Coffee House

It came a gully washer about an hour and a half ago. Pot Pie for dinner.
Thinking about what watch to wear tomorrow.
 
MLW's wrists are really bothering her, again, so she went to the lawyer and they re-opened the original case; she goes to see the doctor on Friday. She had a bad day at the office (people-related) and she's really looking forward to the inevitable break she will get when she is placed on OJI status.

I had an email come in from the management company of a local apartment/condo/commercial center. The person (she's in Houston) is trying to figure out how many crimes have been reported within three miles of the center. We don't normally do work for the public (we do internal maps and analysis) but I was given permission to do it. It was really easy, and took less than an hour to put together. Although I am using the County's account for running everything, it's on my time.

fr65 <-- Zoe says "Hi." She typed it all by herself.
 
Got about 10 more inches Saturday evening into Sunday. Luckily the 45+ mph winds didn't let it settle.....much. A lot of drifting due to the high mounds we already have. Had to take out the screen door window to get out on Sunday evening. Came over the house and dropped on the porch. Packed down solid. Another couple inches today. Single digits for the highs this week and more snow coming Friday.

I hurt every where! Haven't moved this much snow since the early 90's. Without a decent blower, you can't throw it over the mounds.
 
Morning all, sunny here again so will make the most of today as rain is coming in the next few days.
 
Hey Hosers! It's Friday for me - yippeeeee! Heading to FL tonight for an extra long weekend. I'm not taking my camera and am going to try for an internet/social media hiatus to recharge. I'll only be using my phone for travel apps and to keep in touch with Princess. No games, no Facebook/Instagram/Flickr, no photos, no email, no liking, no commenting, no forum posting... I'll be back on Monday and will catch up with you all then.
 
I will post next week's challenge before the black out begins.
 
Man oh man somebody stopped up the Mens toilet. Took some doing but I got it cleared out. 16.01 for the week so far.
It's quite moist outside. Fog or highway mist makes the woods on the other side of the highway almost invisible.
Reading Harlan Coben while I wait to get my check.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Have fun Sharon! sounds great 'roughin' it' in the lovely sunshine.

Charlie, Zoe forgot to use spell check! lol I glanced at the keyboard to see if those letters and numbers were close together that she hit those keys; then I thought, hey maybe switch keys around... she could tap out a novel! lol

(And what happened to your wife's wrists?? I must have missed hearing about that, I don't remember anything happening. I don't know what OJI means but it's good she's going to get a break, that sounds miserable trying to do anything.)
 
Hey Hosers! It's Friday for me - yippeeeee! Heading to FL tonight for an extra long weekend. I'm not taking my camera and am going to try for an internet/social media hiatus to recharge. I'll only be using my phone for travel apps and to keep in touch with Princess. No games, no Facebook/Instagram/Flickr, no photos, no email, no liking, no commenting, no forum posting... I'll be back on Monday and will catch up with you all then.

Have a great time off the grid!
 
Hey Hosers! It's Friday for me - yippeeeee! Heading to FL tonight for an extra long weekend. I'm not taking my camera and am going to try for an internet/social media hiatus to recharge. I'll only be using my phone for travel apps and to keep in touch with Princess. No games, no Facebook/Instagram/Flickr, no photos, no email, no liking, no commenting, no forum posting... I'll be back on Monday and will catch up with you all then.
Enjoy! It sounds relaxing and well deserved. :)
 
Hey Terri Terri Terri! Did you see Freestyle is doing an analog catalog again?? A real catalog!! lol Mentions hand tinting/coloring, pencils, oils - ooh!
 
Great day today, had a lovely talk with the young lady who has asked me to do some promo shots for. We both have some ideas and are looking forward to the shoot.
 
Spent most of the day building a custom storage area in the garage for photography equipment. Sadly not sure that it will hold it all, but it will take care of the big stuff. Next step will be a background stand that folds down from the ceiling, and background/floor covering storage on the wall.
 
Have fun Sharon! sounds great 'roughin' it' in the lovely sunshine.

Charlie, Zoe forgot to use spell check! lol I glanced at the keyboard to see if those letters and numbers were close together that she hit those keys; then I thought, hey maybe switch keys around... she could tap out a novel! lol

(And what happened to your wife's wrists?? I must have missed hearing about that, I don't remember anything happening. I don't know what OJI means but it's good she's going to get a break, that sounds miserable trying to do anything.)
Zoe likes to lay on the desk, either to my right or directly in front of me. She usually steps on the keyboard on the way or will rest a paw on the touch pad.

MLW had surgery for occupational carpal and cubital tunnel syndromes a few years ago. The pain returned about a year ago.
 
Chicken Ricearony was dinner.
Watching Drag Racing from Arizona on the DVR. Fog advisory for the morning yay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom