What's new

The Coffee House

I ran into town this afternoon for an errand. I saw THIS when I parked the car. That yellow stuff is pollen. POLLEN! It's not even April and the disgusting stuff is already flooding the air. :irked: Spring is here, ready or not - and no, I'm not ready!

View attachment 170182


yes, pollen. when I see them yellow dust like stuff I know my car will have trouble with ignition. The stuff goes anywhere...
 
I've got a surprisingly good mug of last of the pot coffee.
I used to be terribly effected by pollen but as I have gotten older it has slacked off.
Have a nice Sunday everyone.
 
Walking around a night market in Bangkok today and saw Crocodile meat on sale.

2019_0317_18460200(2)_20190317211155342_20190317215050207.webp
 
Ohhhh man!!!! Love alligator (assume Crock tastes the same), blackened, grilled or fried. I could spend some time at that stand!
 
I think it might be a plate that Charlie painted. I'm part Irish but have no idea what he said.

I'm working my way back thru the thread so didn't recognize who was in the photo, I imagine she'd be an interesting speaker.
 
Gradually coming along with dual use garage/studio conversion. Most of the gear is stored in plastic totes in a built in closet, within easy reach. Next project will be the hanging backdrop. Today I took a little side trip to construct a laptop shelf that mounts to a pole. All scrap and a couple bolts, so basically free. It rotates around the post moves up and down and best of all keeps stuff safe and off the floor.
20190317_135616_resized.webp
 
Fried Shrimp, baked potato and spaghetti squash. Definitely Blue Bell later if only a Fudge bar. But probably a bowl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Mostly correct. I drew and painted the knot designs with acrylics but it's not a plate; it's a Bodhrán, a Celtic drum. Sharon's second video starts off with one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom