What's new

The Coffee House

WHISTLE PIGS!
 
Top Chef ended and Project Runway started, fabulous looking food and fashions (except a few designs that didn't quite work out in the limited time they have)

I saw both of those episodes. Hadn't paid attention to Top Chef at all this season, but watched the finale. Enjoyed the first episode of the new Project Runway. Love me some Christian Siriano, so it'll be fun to see him in this new role.
 
Shouldn't be rain here for another 2 months, but there's a thunderstorm today. At least the rain and grey skies matches the mood set by the news from Christchurch.
 
Oh.... Those kind a of babies! Nice! let us know what you think. Have you tried or used the Peak Design Slide before? I love mine. Can't wait for photos.

First time ever using the Peak Design but heard so many good things about them. Have to send the flash back, as they sent me the wrong one.
 
Glad I have started painting the bathroom, as the weather is grotty as anything today.
 
At the DC Travel & Adventure Show. Mr & Mrs Bear withTC and the Traveling Duck of Justice from Bangor Police Department.

Up next, Samantha Brown.

IMG_0982.webp
 
I ran into town this afternoon for an errand. I saw THIS when I parked the car. That yellow stuff is pollen. POLLEN! It's not even April and the disgusting stuff is already flooding the air. :irked: Spring is here, ready or not - and no, I'm not ready!

Pollen.webp
 
I ran into town this afternoon for an errand. I saw THIS when I parked the car. That yellow stuff is pollen. POLLEN! It's not even April and the disgusting stuff is already flooding the air. :irked: Spring is here, ready or not - and no, I'm not ready!

View attachment 170182

Yuck! Not looking forward to pollen season around here.

Just back from a nice early dinner out with a friend. Settled in for more of our Game of Thrones marathon rewatch before the final season starts.
 
At the DC Travel & Adventure Show. Mr & Mrs Bear withTC and the Traveling Duck of Justice from Bangor Police Department.

Up next, Samantha Brown.

View attachment 170165
Soooooooooo.... the take-away is that there's no duckin' justice in Bangor?
 
I ran into town this afternoon for an errand. I saw THIS when I parked the car. That yellow stuff is pollen. POLLEN! It's not even April and the disgusting stuff is already flooding the air. :irked: Spring is here, ready or not - and no, I'm not ready!

View attachment 170182

I have adult allergies now, but still would welcome the pollen over the mosquitoes that plagued us last year. I'd take the dog for a walk and return home eaten alive!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom