What's new

The Coffee House

Congrats! When is the TPF meet up? How close are you to Foxwoods? Could be a multi-tasking trip! Any lighthouses nearby? A 3-fer!!!
1. You tell me.
2. 20 minutes if you’re not scared of driving fast on country roads.
3. Several, including one that was just opened up to tours here in New London after being closed to the public for a bit.

1. Count me in.
2. Buckle up.
3. I'll bring extra film.
 
Our first customer has officially purchased a beer! Our soft openings start this week, and we'll be open for business completely the next weekend.

She's currently performing on Broadway, so we "opened" for a few minutes on her off-day so that she could beat the crowds!

Congrats! When is the TPF meet up? How close are you to Foxwoods? Could be a multi-tasking trip! Any lighthouses nearby? A 3-fer!!!

1. You tell me.
2. 20 minutes if you’re not scared of driving fast on country roads.
3. Several, including one that was just opened up to tours here in New London after being closed to the public for a bit.

I'm in! Any time after I get back from Ireland works for me. Who else wants to join?
 
Will be with you in spirit!

Congrats Jon!!! But the big question is, can your beer develop film??
 
Our first customer has officially purchased a beer! Our soft openings start this week, and we'll be open for business completely the next weekend.

She's currently performing on Broadway, so we "opened" for a few minutes on her off-day so that she could beat the crowds!

Congrats! When is the TPF meet up? How close are you to Foxwoods? Could be a multi-tasking trip! Any lighthouses nearby? A 3-fer!!!
Wouldn't Bushwoods be a more interesting choice?
 
Our first customer has officially purchased a beer! Our soft openings start this week, and we'll be open for business completely the next weekend.

She's currently performing on Broadway, so we "opened" for a few minutes on her off-day so that she could beat the crowds!

Congrats! When is the TPF meet up? How close are you to Foxwoods? Could be a multi-tasking trip! Any lighthouses nearby? A 3-fer!!!

1. You tell me.
2. 20 minutes if you’re not scared of driving fast on country roads.
3. Several, including one that was just opened up to tours here in New London after being closed to the public for a bit.

I'm in! Any time after I get back from Ireland works for me. Who else wants to join?

I'm in! Just let me know when.
 
Our first customer has officially purchased a beer! Our soft openings start this week, and we'll be open for business completely the next weekend.

She's currently performing on Broadway, so we "opened" for a few minutes on her off-day so that she could beat the crowds!

View attachment 170720 View attachment 170721
This is awesome! :icon_cheers: Love the pic and the special circumstances behind your official first customer. Congrats!

I'm going to miss all the fun. :irked: I want to be a New Englander, too!
 
Our first customer has officially purchased a beer! Our soft openings start this week, and we'll be open for business completely the next weekend.

She's currently performing on Broadway, so we "opened" for a few minutes on her off-day so that she could beat the crowds!

View attachment 170720 View attachment 170721
This is awesome! :icon_cheers: Love the pic and the special circumstances behind your official first customer. Congrats!

I'm going to miss all the fun. :irked: I want to be a New Englander, too!

Get your butt up here then!
 
Our first customer has officially purchased a beer! Our soft openings start this week, and we'll be open for business completely the next weekend.

She's currently performing on Broadway, so we "opened" for a few minutes on her off-day so that she could beat the crowds!

Congrats! When is the TPF meet up? How close are you to Foxwoods? Could be a multi-tasking trip! Any lighthouses nearby? A 3-fer!!!

1. You tell me.
2. 20 minutes if you’re not scared of driving fast on country roads.
3. Several, including one that was just opened up to tours here in New London after being closed to the public for a bit.
Our first customer has officially purchased a beer! Our soft openings start this week, and we'll be open for business completely the next weekend.

She's currently performing on Broadway, so we "opened" for a few minutes on her off-day so that she could beat the crowds!

View attachment 170720 View attachment 170721
This is awesome! :icon_cheers: Love the pic and the special circumstances behind your official first customer. Congrats!

I'm going to miss all the fun. :irked: I want to be a New Englander, too!

Get your butt up here then!

Come on up, Terri! :D
 
I'm in Texas with NO chance of getting to New England. 6.75 or so today with 17.46 for the week so far. About to have a cheese burger at the deli.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Our first customer has officially purchased a beer! Our soft openings start this week, and we'll be open for business completely the next weekend.

She's currently performing on Broadway, so we "opened" for a few minutes on her off-day so that she could beat the crowds!

View attachment 170720 View attachment 170721
This is awesome! :icon_cheers: Love the pic and the special circumstances behind your official first customer. Congrats!

I'm going to miss all the fun. :irked: I want to be a New Englander, too!
Please stop by MD on your way ay up; I’ll grab a ride with you since MLW won’t be ready to retire for at least two years.
 
The Target store in Humble used to have a nice if somewhat more expensive than Wal-Mart selection of Timex and other watches. Now one end cap and nothing I had to have. Did get a Maglite 1aaa Led Solitaire on clearance. Just finished the chicken pot pie from a few days ago.
And very soon must hit the sack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Me too, I'd like it in New England, there are Frozen Four regionals, The Whale, and there's this for the drive...

10 hours of it, Jon!

http://youtu.be/ykh2RSpzxa4

edit - Or, after hearing the song twice and that was enough! the short version. With I think my college goalie, #1 in old school brown leather pads & blocker.

 
Last edited:
We will occasionally buy a couple of Power Ball lottery tickets, generally $100 or less in a year. We are not gamblers but fall into the "what the heck" category. MLW insisted I pick the the numbers, tonight. I selected 20, 25, 36, 40, 45 and the power ball of seven (7). Not really unusual, other than they are mostly in the middle of the range (1 -60, I think).

Fire stations 820, 825, 836, 840, and 845 (the "8" is a regional inter-operability prefix) are in the seventh battalion (887). Apparently one week away from work was not enough.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom