What's new

The Coffee House

My Python conference trip to Columbus is booked. Unfortunately I missed where to put in my credit for having to cancel last year, so I can take a shot trip by the end of June. I’ve been told to take a long weekend for myself. Thinking about upper NY/Mass/NH/VT for photos, fishing or both. Any suggestions?

Quechee VT balloon festival 6/14-16. I’m going with my photo meet up group.

Cape is lovely in June before the hoard descends. I’m sure @NancyMoranG could offer some photo suggestions near the canal.

If you want city sights then Boston is nice in June as well.
 
My Python conference trip to Columbus is booked. Unfortunately I missed where to put in my credit for having to cancel last year, so I can take a shot trip by the end of June. I’ve been told to take a long weekend for myself. Thinking about upper NY/Mass/NH/VT for photos, fishing or both. Any suggestions?

Quechee VT balloon festival 6/14-16. I’m going with my photo meet up group.

Cape is lovely in June before the hoard descends. I’m sure @NancyMoranG could offer some photo suggestions near the canal.

If you want city sights then Boston is nice in June as well.
These sound promising.
 
My Python conference trip to Columbus is booked. Unfortunately I missed where to put in my credit for having to cancel last year, so I can take a shot trip by the end of June. I’ve been told to take a long weekend for myself. Thinking about upper NY/Mass/NH/VT for photos, fishing or both. Any suggestions?

Quechee VT balloon festival 6/14-16. I’m going with my photo meet up group.

Cape is lovely in June before the hoard descends. I’m sure @NancyMoranG could offer some photo suggestions near the canal.

If you want city sights then Boston is nice in June as well.
These sound promising.

Let me know what you decide on. Would love to meet up for a photo walk if you’re going to be nearby.
 
Got through Friday unscathed. 5 and a bit today and 29.12 for the week so far.
It very lightly drizzled earlier. Clouds between the sun and the ground. Feels like maybe 70ish outside. To the PO and then the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
SNIP>>>"beer saved baseball."

I like beer....it is what makes baseball barely tolerable for me...
 
SNIP>>>"beer saved baseball."

I like beer....it is what makes baseball barely tolerable for me...

I do enjoy a beer at a baseball game. And it’s about the only time I’ll eat a hot dog, too.

I can only afford one of each at the parks around here, haha.
 
I love baseball - with or without beer. But I especially love baseball at night in the summer with beer and cracker jacks. Have never eaten a hot dog and never will.
 
@Derrel Beer is the universally accepted method of making all things tolerable from love to baseball, and everything in between. :biggrin-93:

@JonA_CT sadly between ticket prices, and food prices they've just about priced families out of most sporting events. Try to go to an SEC game with a family of four. For the price of championship playoffs tickets you could buy a nice car.
 
Warm day out, so bath time for Sadie. During colder weather, have no choice but to do in the bathtub, but when it gets warm we run a hose from the laundry room sink (warm water) out the door to the deck. It's a lot easier and faster, but the back still takes a beating bending over.
 
Our dog fits in the sink . It's easy enough to sanitize the sink and counter afterwards.
 
No dogs dug out or escaped today. Three days in a row might be a record.
All but one are too big for the sink.

In other news the the Sun has made an appearance.
 
My Python conference trip to Columbus is booked. Unfortunately I missed where to put in my credit for having to cancel last year, so I can take a shot trip by the end of June. I’ve been told to take a long weekend for myself. Thinking about upper NY/Mass/NH/VT for photos, fishing or both. Any suggestions?

Quechee VT balloon festival 6/14-16. I’m going with my photo meet up group.

Cape is lovely in June before the hoard descends. I’m sure @NancyMoranG could offer some photo suggestions near the canal.

If you want city sights then Boston is nice in June as well.
These sound promising.

Let me know what you decide on. Would love to meet up for a photo walk if you’re going to be nearby.
Will do. I'm going to try to finalize everything this weekend.
 
Geez Louise! I didn't get logged in until 5.47. So no floor machine or buffer.
Did some mopping. Really cleaned the restrooms and break room. 32 and a half for the week. So thought 33 was easy and maybe even 34. Oh well. Light rain is beginning to fall. If the computer acts better than yesterday I'll see y'all later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Hey hosers. Back in NY. Got to drive this for a week out in the west. Good pick-up, had its moments, though it was also a lumbering oaf in the curves. It's kind of a ridiculous car.
FB_IMG_1553999016240.webp
 
Hey hosers. Back in NY. Got to drive this for a week out in the west. Good pick-up, had its moments, though it was also a lumbering oaf in the curves. It's kind of a ridiculous car.
View attachment 170903
It looks kinda fun!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom