What's new

The Coffee House

Morning all, sunny here today so off out to test the XF50-140mm as have not been able too yet.
 
Re cars, have to agree to your comment about driving a slow car fast. My old car by the time I got to 60mph I had to really drive it the new car has oh so many electric what nots the car does not need me... get to 70 mph and the new car is yea well now this is so boooring I want to go fast lol
 
Survived the soft opening weekend of the brewery. Barely.

In addition to my normal job last week, I worked around 45 hours at the brewery. I can't wait until things stabilize a bit and we can hire some help.
 
Saw "The Play That Goes Wrong" last night and felt good to laugh. The play before that was "Oslo". It was very good too, but not upbeat like last night's play. At the Oslo performance, the man sitting a seat away coughed/sneezed on me and showered my face. Felt dirty sitting thru the last act.

Gross. I read once that on an airplane, the coverage from a sneeze goes 4 rows up and 2 rows back!

Survived the soft opening weekend of the brewery. Barely.

In addition to my normal job last week, I worked around 45 hours at the brewery. I can't wait until things stabilize a bit and we can hire some help.

congrats!
 
Saw "The Play That Goes Wrong" last night and felt good to laugh. The play before that was "Oslo". It was very good too, but not upbeat like last night's play. At the Oslo performance, the man sitting a seat away coughed/sneezed on me and showered my face. Felt dirty sitting thru the last act.

I'd like to think it was an accident, but unfortunately there are some really inconsiderate people out there. Because of DW's compromised immune system we have to be always on the alert. Doc has banned her from flying on a commercial airline, calls them "flying Petri dishes" for germs.
 
Saw "The Play That Goes Wrong" last night and felt good to laugh. The play before that was "Oslo". It was very good too, but not upbeat like last night's play. At the Oslo performance, the man sitting a seat away coughed/sneezed on me and showered my face. Felt dirty sitting thru the last act.
Eww, disgusting! Hopefully you get through the next 48 hours without coming down sick. Hang in there!

@JonA_CT: sounds like it was exhausting and exhilarating at the same time. Congrats! :)
 
Saw "The Play That Goes Wrong" last night and felt good to laugh. The play before that was "Oslo". It was very good too, but not upbeat like last night's play. At the Oslo performance, the man sitting a seat away coughed/sneezed on me and showered my face. Felt dirty sitting thru the last act.
Eww, disgusting! Hopefully you get through the next 48 hours without coming down sick. Hang in there!

@JonA_CT: sounds like it was exhausting and exhilarating at the same time. Congrats! :)

The shower sneeze was from the previous play a few weeks back. He did have his arm raised, but I think it sprayed sideways towards me. I was disgusted and tried to wipe it off. Got home and washed face twice.
 
Saw "The Play That Goes Wrong" last night and felt good to laugh. The play before that was "Oslo". It was very good too, but not upbeat like last night's play. At the Oslo performance, the man sitting a seat away coughed/sneezed on me and showered my face. Felt dirty sitting thru the last act.

I'd like to think it was an accident, but unfortunately there are some really inconsiderate people out there. Because of DW's compromised immune system we have to be always on the alert. Doc has banned her from flying on a commercial airline, calls them "flying Petri dishes" for germs.

Airlines are a flying petri dish! I take alcohol wipes and get the seat belt, tray, armrest and window shade wiped down. Schools are bad too. The flu has been running rampant at the grade school. When I went to my grand daughter's classroom last month for a presentation, I purposely did not touch anything. No water fountain either.
 
@CherylL Unfortunately not just the surfaces, according to him. The recirculated air keeps everything suspended.
 
So it was a Dodge... that kind of retro I think we could do without! lol

Ended up getting sunny today, supposed to rain. Got stuff midweek so trying to get laundry and whatnot done today and tomorrow. Got a little pot of chicken going which I decided I'd rather not bother with but already'd thawed the darn chicken.
 
It's 58 and supposedly raining lightly in Shepherd which is about 4.5 south of us..
5.09 hours today. The windshield was frosted this morning but the car heats FAST and in 3 or 4 minutes it was whipped clear. The truck has a new trash sticker. We're have leftovers tonight and I am going to have my Sisters EXCELLANT chicken noodle soup!
 
Morning all, well our weather has now gone to pot as the rain has come back.
 
OH goody just got my PD replacement anchors delivered.
 
Welcome to The Coffee House, where there is no competition, no Leaderboard, no C&C, and no stress. It was started by small group of TPF gnomes who not only like photography, but also like to share coffee, cinnamon buns, poems, and stories.

Pull up a seat, grab a cup, and unwind!

View attachment 88454
© Copyright Lewis Clarke and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons License
They are in my back yard right now!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom