What's new

The Coffee House

Morning all, overcast here today with a bit of blue sky just peeking through not sure what I`m up to yet.
 
I've been to Perth. Unfortunately, I don't remember very much of it :( Damn! You guys can drink!
 
My phone says it's 100% humidity.
67 going up to 81.
Rain around noon. Yippee
Have an excellent mug of coffee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Good morning, hosers.
Autumn, Winter, and Spring for me. Summer is OK - I don't mind warm but I hate hot and humid.

I planned on hitting the local trout pond this morning but I twisted my back, yesterday. I'll hit the heating pad, instead, and try for the water tomorrow.
 
Morning! Princess has a game at 9 so I’ll be outside all morning. It’s cold and cloudy now but expected to clear and warm up a bit.

Nothing is colder than April softball! I’ll be better prepared today. Warmer clothes, hat, gloves, blanket and sunglasses. All the things I was wishing I had with me at the last game.

Drinks with friends tonight, sleeping in tomorrow then a spa appointment tomorrow afternoon! These are s few of my favorite things.,,
 
The only time I can enjoy being in hot weather is if I am right next to a large body of cold water so I can cool off at any time.
That sounds good right about now!
 
Afternoon all, a day just right for me today as blue skies and a lovely breeze.
 
A few splatters of rain as I walked to the truck. Shortly after the sky fell. It's rather ugly outside. Trish had Saturday duty today and would like pennies Monday.
If nothing terrible happens it will be easy.
33:15 for the week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Long day today, planting beds cleaned out, ready for spray and mulch, manure spread around all the Apple trees, all the yards mowed, 500lbs of fertilizer and a 1/2 ton of lime spread on yards and orchard, and finally got the last of an ugly brush pile burned. Planned on doing a little shooting before dark, but once I sat down the muscles refused to move again. Looks like the rest of the evening will be Advil and my recliner.
 
Long day today, planting beds cleaned out, ready for spray and mulch, manure spread around all the Apple trees, all the yards mowed, 500lbs of fertilizer and a 1/2 ton of lime spread on yards and orchard, and finally got the last of an ugly brush pile burned. Planned on doing a little shooting before dark, but once I sat down the muscles refused to move again. Looks like the rest of the evening will be Advil and my recliner.
Just a lazy day then? Lol

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
 
Hey hosers.

Got my hair cut this morning. The woman I go to usually ends up styling my hair too flat or too 80s, but today it came out really nice.

Then I took my newly-coiffed hair and spent a few hours working on my car ;) Gave Alice a good spring cleaning and wash, switched out the snow tires, and changed the oil.

Most of the curls still look good.
 
Crappy day today. Raining off and on since 4 AM. Got up early to get some errands done and planned to meet up with a guy from Craig's List for some camera gear at noon. Until the truck died. Just quit....no spark. Thankfully, I pay for roadside assistance. Or, one would think. Until I waited almost 4 hours for the tow truck. Granted, it is a full size 4wd truck and requires a flatbed.

When the guy finally got there, he had no idea how to hook it up. I had to help. He was going to hook it up to a point that would clearly damage a brake line. Like I wanted or needed to pay for more repairs. When we finally got rolling, he didn't shut my drivers door fully. It flew open and sprung the hinges. Luckily still closes, but will never be the same. Just can't win.

My son gave me a ride for the camera gear. That's another story.
 
Crappy day today. Raining off and on since 4 AM. Got up early to get some errands done and planned to meet up with a guy from Craig's List for some camera gear at noon. Until the truck died. Just quit....no spark. Thankfully, I pay for roadside assistance. Or, one would think. Until I waited almost 4 hours for the tow truck. Granted, it is a full size 4wd truck and requires a flatbed.

When the guy finally got there, he had no idea how to hook it up. I had to help. He was going to hook it up to a point that would clearly damage a brake line. Like I wanted or needed to pay for more repairs. When we finally got rolling, he didn't shut my drivers door fully. It flew open and sprung the hinges. Luckily still closes, but will never be the same. Just can't win.

My son gave me a ride for the camera gear. That's another story.

That’s terrible. I hope you’re going to report the incompetence to your roadside assistance provider.
 
Crappy day today. Raining off and on since 4 AM. Got up early to get some errands done and planned to meet up with a guy from Craig's List for some camera gear at noon. Until the truck died. Just quit....no spark. Thankfully, I pay for roadside assistance. Or, one would think. Until I waited almost 4 hours for the tow truck. Granted, it is a full size 4wd truck and requires a flatbed.

When the guy finally got there, he had no idea how to hook it up. I had to help. He was going to hook it up to a point that would clearly damage a brake line. Like I wanted or needed to pay for more repairs. When we finally got rolling, he didn't shut my drivers door fully. It flew open and sprung the hinges. Luckily still closes, but will never be the same. Just can't win.

My son gave me a ride for the camera gear. That's another story.

Not a good day - shouldn't the tow company pay for new door hinges etc?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom