What's new

The Coffee House

Don't worry... A Florida Man will take care of it.

Actually I think Florida Man will try to prove his Florida Manliness by betting his friend he could wrestle the python and escape its grip. Then Florida Man asks his friend to hold his beer and proceeds to be crushed to death in the python's grip.
 
Sounds about right.

I think somebody forgot to tell the weather that it's spring. Cold, rainy, miserable day. Obviously couldn't get any grounds keeping done at work. Tomorrow's looking like it's gonna much the same as today. And of course our delivery driver is out this week which throws another wrinkle into my week. Among other jobs, I'm also the back up driver.
 
A Florida Man will take care of it.

Maybe he can come up and take care of the 12' gator recently spotted on a lake less then 30 miles west of of me. I thought we were well north of Gator territory, but apparently not.
My guess is a pet that got too big for the owner. We've had two in the Potomac over the past many years.
 
@smoke665 think of the photo opportunities! Snake and gater could be your niche.

Another movie
anaconda-poster.webp
 
In Australia if the Great White sharks don't get you then the crocodiles and the snakes will lol. Not to mention the drop bears!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I hear there are very few things in Australia that are NOT deadly.
 
In Australia if the Great White sharks don't get you then the crocodiles and the snakes will lol. Not to mention the drop bears!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I hear there are very few things in Australia that are NOT deadly.
True, we do have possums and koalas.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
 
59 degrees heading up to 86.
No rain called for.
This all from my phone which is often wrong. There has to be more to life than getting to work at 5am.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Morning all, grotty and raining here today. Last night I took both the X-T3 and Ricoh GRII to shoot the Jazz in a small pub and I was happy with some from the shots with the GRII at 3200 iso which that shot is in the black and white thread as tomorrow daytime will test the GRII more.
 
In Australia if the Great White sharks don't get you then the crocodiles and the snakes will lol. Not to mention the drop bears!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I hear there are very few things in Australia that are NOT deadly.
I enjoyed this article:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2018/05/01/the-extraordinary-life-and-death-of-the-worlds-oldest-known-spider
Actually some of my relatives in-law farm in that area. Interesting article.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
 
5 and roughly 3/4 hours today.
A hose would not come off a bib.
Used a grinder and f'd the bib.
Went and got another and changed the faucet. The meat department boss Tracy said she thinks the threads on the one I took off were goofy. And Trish agreed it needed change and that I'm a good man no matter who says different. Got home and the two escape artists were out. Think I got that fixed. Comics online coming up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
67 degrees yesterday. Think we set a record. 60's this morning.....and went downhill from there. 33 now. Going to get hammered Wednesday through Friday. 12-18" of heavy wet snow. Saturday and Sunday back in the 50's. WTF?

Praying the weather forecasters are wrong, but it'll be the one time they're right. If you don't hear from me for several days, you'll know why.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom