What's new

The Coffee House

Morning all, blue skies here today but very breezy and the wind is cold.
 
Afternoon all, well the sun came out but in the wind it`s pretty cold.
@waday as the weather was not too bad today I tested out the Ricoh GRII and will upload a small review for you with some shots from today ONLY Jpegs as with this camera that is all I will shoot in, only cropped too and they will go in the General Gallery and I will tag you.
 
Afternoon all, well the sun came out but in the wind it`s pretty cold.
@waday as the weather was not too bad today I tested out the Ricoh GRII and will upload a small review for you with some shots from today ONLY Jpegs as with this camera that is all I will shoot in, only cropped too and they will go in the General Gallery and I will tag you.
Thank you!
 
Afternoon all, well the sun came out but in the wind it`s pretty cold.
@waday as the weather was not too bad today I tested out the Ricoh GRII and will upload a small review for you with some shots from today ONLY Jpegs as with this camera that is all I will shoot in, only cropped too and they will go in the General Gallery and I will tag you.
Thank you!

Just put it up now for you and tagged you in it.
 
6 and some. 17:13 for the week so far.
Had chicken nuggets at the deli.
Check ready soon.
Sun is out and I reckon it could touch 90 later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Wade, you're 'It'.
 
Good evening, peeps.

My haircut Saturday morning, drowning a couple worms while MLW gets her perm & cut, and taking our passport photos in the afternoon. LOTS of traffic this morning from a fatal crash in the work county - tractor-trailer, car, and school bus involved. Luckily the bus only had two kids on bard, both transported but, apparently OK. The car driver was the fatality. It seems one of our (work county) ambulances came across the crash - there's a hospital near the intersection.

@JonA_CT - two Tox questions: do you serve food or just the beer, and are you open on Sundays?
 
Another long day of outside work for me. Hopefully will be caught up this week on spring work.
 
It's been snowing since noon. Wet sloppy stuff falling so fast that even the warm ground has succumbed and it's accumulating. This afternoon's rush hour was a nightmare. How quickly these morons forget. Mind boggling. The bigger idiots are our own DOT. They've known this was coming for days and they're scrambling to put plows back on the trucks. And NO salt has been put down before or during. Someone needs to be fired. Happened last year, were you not paying attention? NO excuse for this.

The forecast has been updated for the Twin Cities. They said the heat saved us. Pushed it off to the west. 4-6". Think I have that already, and it shows no sign of stopping. The rest of the state isn't going to be so lucky. Some may see up to 24"!
 
@RowdyRay I've been watching that on the news, that's crazy.
 
@RowdyRay I've been watching that on the news, that's crazy.

Yeah, not uncommon for mother nature to show us what she can do at the end of winter/beginning of spring. But it all runs down hill. There's already been a ton of flooding and this just adds more. Feel sorry for those south of us.
 
In a few generations it'll be warmer, longer. Where I am will be closer to what Florida has now.
 
It always amazes me when people around here are surprised at snow storms in late March or early April. I mean, come ON people! Is this your first time in the northeast? It doesn't happen every year, but it happens enough times that they shouldn't be totally shocked, running around saying, "Can you BELIEVE this???" Uh, yeah? Because I live here? And have a working memory?

In a few generations it'll be warmer, longer. Where I am will be closer to what Florida has now.

Assuming where you are now isn't totally under water by then.

Also, ew.
 
Assuming where you are now isn't totally under water by then.
And that humanity hasn’t obliterated itself...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom