What's new

The Coffee House

Morning all, it`s like a winters day out as blue skies sunny and frosty but so cold.
 
two Tox questions: do you serve food or just the beer, and are you open on Sundays?

We do not serve food, but on Sundays we are trying to have a food truck in. Otherwise, you can BYOF and there are lots of options in the immediate area (including a deli next door on one side and a Greek-style pizza joint on the other).

We’re open from 12-6 on Sundays. If that doesn’t fit your itinerary, I do have a key to the place ;)
 
We'll most likely be there on the Saturday (May 11), but if the traffic & whatnot do not work in our favor, I wanted to know about Sunday.
 
12798847_10154004865451018_717858590948955953_n.jpg
 
4 and roughly 3/4. 22.11 for the week so far with two to go. Sunshine but lots of clouds around. Sitting in the truck snacking. When I'm done it's off to the PO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
That pic on the evolution of photography made me think.
It has got like that with the ever bigger mem cards, I pic brought to mind when I used film, I would find that I was tearing thro rolls on film without a descent result. To solve this I would use a med format camera, yep 12 shot, as this made me think about every shot. As an aside I have just seen a 200Gb sd card.... wonder what will last longest battery sd card
 
That pic on the evolution of photography made me think.
It has got like that with the ever bigger mem cards, I pic brought to mind when I used film, I would find that I was tearing thro rolls on film without a descent result. To solve this I would use a med format camera, yep 12 shot, as this made me think about every shot. As an aside I have just seen a 200Gb sd card.... wonder what will last longest battery sd card

Yep - although it's possible to take hundreds of photos of the same scene using digital - there's still a cost in your time. You'd need to look through all the shots to find the best one.
 
More like 30 out of 36 good shots, and most of however many are on a media card... but of course that's having been a photographer like, forever. I don't remember getting just a few good shots but it was so long ago dinosaurs were roaming the earth. Unless I'm playing around with plastic camera experimental stuff, then I may get a few good ones and a bunch that teach me what not to do again!

Started with a sore throat last night and drooling on the pillow, by today it's more congestion, and - things are just now this week starting to bloom here!! Friend of mine said her allergies are the worst they've been in 5 years! I'm staying in. Glad I made soup and froze it so today can be a sandwich and nuke the soup kind of day.
 
The escapees were out when I got home. I fixed where I think they got out. Dad went in my truck to look for them. When Sister got home she let the gate sneaker out. When she got back the boy dog came in and the girl and the gate sneaker went running around. It rained fairly hard and the girl is wet and stinky.
I'm thinking bad thoughts.
 
You'd need to look through all the shots to find the best one.
I've seen a lot of shots where the people taking them aren't looking for the good ones.
Started with a sore throat last night and drooling on the pillow, by today it's more congestion, and - things are just now this week starting to bloom here!! Friend of mine said her allergies are the worst they've been in 5 years! I'm staying in. Glad I made soup and froze it so today can be a sandwich and nuke the soup kind of day.
Sorry to hear this. Maybe the snows will probably take out the pollen.
 
Ooh I hope so! Not supposed to snow here, but as long as it rains that should help. It's too warm and stuffy for early April.

But there's hockey, I almost forgot the semis of the Frozen Four were today! Tuned in late for the first game, but it pretty much was going Minn.-Duluth's way over Providence anyway. Now UMass v. Denver, so far UMass is ahead 3-1 in their first Frozen Four appearance.
 
UMass won their semi in OT and are going to the national championship Sat. night.

There are no rabbits in Buffalo. According to Barry and Bucci that is, announcing the game. Those two and the ESPN music during a hockey game makes me miss NHL2Night, I used to tape it weeknights to watch the next day.

I guess the rabbits are hiding because of the snow?

I bought a Peep, not the kind you eat but the plush kind. It's sherbet orange. It can sit on the table and be cute for Easter.
 
Morning all, sunny here but very cold and more like a winters day. Off to Mums to help her out then hope to go for a mooch.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom