What's new

The Coffee House

Friday. I'll let you know later if it was good or not. Sitting in the parking lot waiting for a keyholder. Funny or not my birthday is tomorrow and I'll be here again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
For all the Flickr users. Anyone notice that photos are loading extremely slow on android devices? I've been seeing it over the past week or so. Only happening on my Android devises and doesn't appear to be network related.
 
Crazy Friday for me. We were frantically packing last night, and I had to drive to my parents house for a couple of last minute things for the RV (It's parked there now because we got it right after a snow storm, and they had cleared space we could store it).

My wife, kids, and dog are going to head over there after she gets out of work for final stowing/organization, and eventually to sleep because we'll be kicking off at 0500. I will be opening the taproom at the brewery right after work, and will head over after to meet them.

In the morning, we're headed for Luray, VA and Shenandoah National Park. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate!
 
Propane day. In Cold Springs.
Cloudy and cool. Maybe we'll make 79 later but I ain't counting on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
BTW 4 minutes under 28 hours for the week with a day to go.
And a real page turner of a book "Don't Let Go" by Harlan Coben.
 
Trail Blazers tip-off Sunday at 12:30 at Moda Center, opponent is the OKC Thunder. Go Blazers!
 
They're ba-ack! Every mid-April these barn swallows appear in the sky around here, swooping and circling around, looking for choice nesting grounds.

A few days ago, they alighted over the garage:

2019-04-12 19.54.42.webp



And now, down to business:

2019-04-11 18.41.27.webp


Sorry for the dark and blurry cell phone shots, but I try not to disturb them as I spy on every move. :lol: This will be their third year in a row with this nest. We leave it alone during the fall and winter, and let the birds do the repair and cleanup.

Soon, we'll have some eggs. :586:
 
I had robins but they just kept adding to the same nest for maybe three summers til it was turning into a high rise condo then the whole thing toppled off the downspout (after the baby birds had long since left the nest - whew!).
 
Morning all, well our weather is NOT in summer at all as it`s gone back to winter time. Freezing cold here and have the heating on again and skies are yuck and grey.
 
It was minimally raining when I washed out the floor machine. A little more so now.
33.30 for the week. Was going to have to go to Cleveland and get a part for the lawn mower. But Larry saved me a trip and some money and gave me something that should work. PO and then the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Hey hosers.

Taxes. Done.

It's not that they were complicated, but I just didn't feel like doing them. But I also didn't want to deal with them at the last minute, so they are done and I can enjoy the rest of my weekend.

Well, except for the work that I brought home with me. But THEN I can relax and enjoy the rest of my weekend :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom