What's new

The Coffee House

My Sister made a dish called Shepherds Pie. Ground beef, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy and cheese. Pretty good stuff.
Just had some Banana pudding.
Watching F1 from China on the DVR.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Was it real shepherd, or did she cut corners and use some of that cheap poodle?
 
Heading to the beach for a long weekend. It's 40C/104F in the city and I ride a bike to work, so it's a bit warm!
 
It's hard to nail down the Professional floor guys. Find out today if I have tomorrow off.
Good mug of coffee this morning.
If tomorrow is in fact off I'm going to an RC flying field in Livingston to see what I can see. Got the battery all charged up for the DSLR. Later ladies and gentlemen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Looks like summer in the south finally headed our way. Earlier they had predicted we might reach 90 by the first of the week, at least that's been revised down a little to 86. Maintenance day for me as I try to find out why our zero turn mower suddenly decided it didn't want to move.
 
29.29 for the week. The truck doesn't tell me the temp. Sun. Bright. Warm. PO and then the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Today TCM has on Wheeler & Woolsey movies. They're so corny. It seems like they cranked these out as fast as they could crank a camera back in the day. The last one involved alcohol in lemon syrup going in the fountain drinks by mistake. This one they're 'city slickers' going out west, which in old movies always looked like it was still the 1800's. Except for women in flapper dresses.
 
Tomorrow I have off. I probably already mentioned that I'm going to an RC flying field in Livingston. Then into Shepherd to the post office. Then home I'm sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
If the weather's decent tomorrow, gonna hike out to a marsh nearby. There's an osprey nest sitting on top of a dead tree just off the shore.
 
Morning all, we are getting battered by some silly named storm today OH what joy.
 
Morning from Hampshire UK storm here as well . It’s put today’s plans to pot
 
Morning. Still raining here. My trip out to the marsh may have to wait for another day. :(
 
The planes are for the most part the same.
Radio tech and support equipment has changed drastically. I forgot the Camera.
Foam war birds and an F-22 were here as well. Off the Post Office and then home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Afternoon all, well went out today but storm stupid gave us a battering.
 
Might rain, might not, who knows. Later grocery & prescription pickup, grab some carry out, etc. (that's take away for you FujiDave). Plenty of hockey on later, USA Men's U18 and CBJ playoff game, doesn't seem like they ever had a team quite like this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom