What's new

The Coffee House

Can you still get ethanol free gas up there? There are only a few stations here in CT that don’t have 10% ethanol. We have to treat fuel for small engines,m. They’ve also started selling small engine gas in QT containers at Home Depot.


I’m just getting home after work and then brew work. I’ll put myself at 17 hours for today. I had 7 hours yesterday, so that puts me to 24 hours for the week so far. I should be less than 80 this week. I think.
 
We have True Fuel for the Weed eater.
Made ALL the difference!
But the Weed eater only uses a pint at a time. The mower uses gallons.
10% Ethanol is pervasive.
Later y'all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Here our high-test and farm gas (which anyone can buy up to 5 gallons of) are both ethanol free. Regular has 10% and mid-grade 5.
 
Learned a few more things to try.
5.19 hours today 10.15 for the week so far.
Pennies tomorrow. Post Office and then to the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
No water came out of the gas tank.
Runs for seconds and dies.
Marquee today and maybe even get paid.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Hard to find any ethanol free gas here, which create problems for everyone with small engines. The newer ones are compatible with ethanol, but unless you run them weekly the gas is prone to gum up the carburetor. I've become fairly adept at pulling them, and doing quick cleans.
 
Oh bother. The coffeemaker wasn't on.
My phone says 4.06. But the time clock is 3 or 4 minutes slow from that. Just one of the many things my phone doesn't do right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Afternoon all, just thought I`d login and say it`s been great here but I`m leaving now. I am fed up getting PMs about trying to be top poster all the time and as it`s doing my head in I have decided to leave, so I wish you all the best in the future.
 
I am bummed out to read that!
Right at 5 hours today 21.25 for the week so far. Off to the post office and then the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
getting PMs about trying to be top poster all the time

Huh??
Agreed - huh??

Curious to know who is so bothered by that. You should forward those PMs to me or @limr or someone else on the staff, and not think twice about it. You sure shouldn't let yourself get run off the forum over it.

Seriously, people - can we leave each other alone about this kind of nonsense? :icon_rolleyes:
 
Afternoon all, just thought I`d login and say it`s been great here but I`m leaving now. I am fed up getting PMs about trying to be top poster all the time and as it`s doing my head in I have decided to leave, so I wish you all the best in the future.

I do not understand this... F*** those people PM'ing you. They can go take a flying leap!
 
PMs about being top poster???

Is that something with the software that you get notifications if you don't adjust settings to not get them?? Because the site keeps points that are basically meaningless! So is it sending that info. for an individual account??

Does Dave need to check settings on his profile page? It's been so long since I signed up I don't remember how I set it up, but when the site was changed I had to ask about not getting notifications about something, but I can't remember what is was.

Could IT for the site check into it so if nothing else rule out if it's not notifications? It makes no sense to me that individual users would PM him about being top poster. I mean, who keeps track?? But if that's what's going on it sounds like harassment and anyone doing that should be removed from the site.
 
Afternoon all, just thought I`d login and say it`s been great here but I`m leaving now. I am fed up getting PMs about trying to be top poster all the time and as it`s doing my head in I have decided to leave, so I wish you all the best in the future.

Sorry to hear that. This forum is one of the few active and friendly photo sites on the web.

I'm also a member of dpreview, but posting pictures there is like a blood sport.
 
No water came out of the gas tank.
Runs for seconds and dies.
Marquee today and maybe even get paid.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
So it's almost certainly fuel. Is this one those s**tty new Briggs' engines with a vacuum-style fuel pump?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom