What's new

The Coffee House

I don't get it... (why is putting underwear on your head called that...??) nm don't tell me, I'll just stay clueless...

I feel like this today... woke up stuffed up, drooling with the side of my face crusty from sleeping that way, spilled coffee on the floor (Noooo! not my coffee!!), etc. etc.



It's Beavis and Butthead. Don't overthink it ;)

Hope you feel better, and deepest sympathies over your spilled coffee! :icon_hug:
 
The S7 gets phone calls, Gmail, messenger and has a WAY better camera.
But this old S6 must soldier along a bit longer. Monday Madness awaits.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Monday wasn't quite as mad as usual.
5 hours and 26 minutes on this Memorial day. Going to see if I can get Tapatalk straight on the S7.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Played in a fundraiser corn hole tournament today. Got crushed in the first round by a team that plays in a weekly corn hole league. Who knew that was even a thing????? Seriously. It’s a thing.

Yesterday I was on my YouTube TV account, and under sports they showed coverage from a corn hole tournament covered by one of the sports networks. Seriously. I was very surprised by this
 
Yesterday I was on my YouTube TV account, and under sports they showed coverage from a corn hole tournament covered by one of the sports networks. Seriously. I was very sur

Two local college students won the American Cornhole League National College Doubles Championship in January of this year. Given the payouts there's more money in playing cornhole then in photography :biggrin-93: American Cornhole League
 
I had no idea.

I didn't either until the local guys won. Who'd of thought you could make $$$$$ playing cornhole. Kind of makes me feel foolish for making fun of friends who played it now.
 
Morning all, feel horrible today as still suffering from having my drink spiked on Saturday. From Saturday till Monday I can not remember a thing at all so trying to take it easy for a while.
 
Another day. Still using the S6 Active to post this. Have yet to have TPF on the S7.
Getting it set up slowly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I suspected that Flickr is much less active since the lengthy migration - so posted a cat picture to test my theory.

No faves after 4 days. That's proof - Flickr is doomed!

:-)
 
Morning all, feel horrible today as still suffering from having my drink spiked on Saturday. From Saturday till Monday I can not remember a thing at all so trying to take it easy for a while.

WTH! that's pretty scary Dave. No idea who or what?????
 
Morning all, feel horrible today as still suffering from having my drink spiked on Saturday. From Saturday till Monday I can not remember a thing at all so trying to take it easy for a while.

WTH! that's pretty scary Dave. No idea who or what?????

I remember I got to the music hall to take some photos, and then it`s all a total blank. So went to hospital yesterday as felt horrible as only drank shandy, they did a test and it came back I`d been spiked. The thing that really scares me is I can not remember anything at all.
 
Morning all, feel horrible today as still suffering from having my drink spiked on Saturday. From Saturday till Monday I can not remember a thing at all so trying to take it easy for a while.

WTH! that's pretty scary Dave. No idea who or what?????

I remember I got to the music hall to take some photos, and then it`s all a total blank. So went to hospital yesterday as felt horrible as only drank shandy, they did a test and it came back I`d been spiked. The thing that really scares me is I can not remember anything at all.

That is worrying.

Sounds like Rohypnol?

Perhaps intended for someone else?

Are you OK now?
 
Morning all, feel horrible today as still suffering from having my drink spiked on Saturday. From Saturday till Monday I can not remember a thing at all so trying to take it easy for a while.

WTH! that's pretty scary Dave. No idea who or what?????

I remember I got to the music hall to take some photos, and then it`s all a total blank. So went to hospital yesterday as felt horrible as only drank shandy, they did a test and it came back I`d been spiked. The thing that really scares me is I can not remember anything at all.

That is worrying.

Sounds like Rohypnol?

Perhaps intended for someone else?

Are you OK now?

As soon as I said I can`t remember anything the nurse said it might be Rohypnol and after a urine test it showed up some was still in my system. I feel ok now but just a bit knackered and scared I can`t remember anything at all, on a great note I came back with my camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom