What's new

The Coffee House

Morning all, overcast but very muggy here today. Susie and I are off to Mums today then I will go out for a small walk to start getting my energy back up.
 
Phone doesn't indicate rain today.
Gonna get the push mower going and do right around the house when I get home.
Since having put the pushrod in the engine it ran longer than it had in quite some time but only with the choke on. We are going to pull the intake manifold to look for a leak.
Doesn't seem that there is anywhere else to look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Happy long weekend Hosers!

Is like to offer my thanks and recognition to our TPF members who served/are serving in the military and to their families who also “serve” along with them.
 
Nice, Sharon - yes, Memorial Day here in the US is to honor and remember our military service people who died while serving. :icon_salut: Gratitude!

Hope those who celebrate have a lovely holiday!
 
34.04 for the week. PO and then the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home. After I get some Kool Aid at Dollar General.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Played in a fundraiser corn hole tournament today. Got crushed in the first round by a team that plays in a weekly corn hole league. Who knew that was even a thing????? Seriously. It’s a thing.
 
Every time someone says corn hole, I get Beavus and Butthead flashbacks.
 
It is a funny name.....
Happy Sunday
Molested coffee.
May attempt to cut out a wing before it gets hot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Got a wing built. Not about to win best in show but swinging it around shows it has lift. Now watching NHRA Atlanta on the DVR.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Every time someone says corn hole, I get Beavus and Butthead flashbacks.
What does it mean in this context?

giphy.gif
 
AND THEY'RE OFF..........The Indy 500 just got the green flag.
 
I don't get it... (why is putting underwear on your head called that...??) nm don't tell me, I'll just stay clueless...

I feel like this today... woke up stuffed up, drooling with the side of my face crusty from sleeping that way, spilled coffee on the floor (Noooo! not my coffee!!), etc. etc.

 
My Sister was sent a Samsung S7 in an Otterbox. My S6 Active is about done.
Most recent thing is battery shows 50% or less and when the charger is plugged in it shows 70% or more. To keep the phone from dying suddenly a charger must stay plugged in. The S7 isn't so very different from my S6 so it looks like a win.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
However so far I can't get into TPF on that phone. I wrote down a password for it but don't know which email I used.
Trials and tribulations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom