What's new

The Coffee House

Hey y'all. On the S6 still.
I guess I need to pull TPF up on the computer and see if I can figure it out.
A bit under 5 hours today. 10.18 for the week so far. Sister and Dad just came home. Gotta see what is going on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
B hell scary hope you are ok soon

Thanks, should be back to normal in a few days.
Gosh, I'm glad you'll be okay after that. Very unnerving, to say the least. But I agree, it's a good thing you came home with your camera - it might have been intended for someone else. No one seems to have wanted to rob you, at least.

Nasty business. Get well soon!
 
As soon as I said I can`t remember anything the nurse said it might be Rohypnol and after a urine test it showed up some was still in my system. I feel ok now but just a bit knackered and scared I can`t remember anything at all, on a great note I came back with my ca

Scary for sure. Never had that happen to me before thank goodness. I did have a "fatal attraction" once. She was 5' tall and just about the same size around, the wife of one of our drivers, who I may have said hello to once or twice when she was in the office. DW thought it was hilarious............me not so much, especially after she started sending crazy letters to the house, and was seen in the neighborhood stalking.
 
B hell scary hope you are ok soon

Thanks, should be back to normal in a few days.
Gosh, I'm glad you'll be okay after that. Very unnerving, to say the least. But I agree, it's a good thing you came home with your camera - it might have been intended for someone else. No one seems to have wanted to rob you, at least.

Nasty business. Get well soon!

As soon as I said I can`t remember anything the nurse said it might be Rohypnol and after a urine test it showed up some was still in my system. I feel ok now but just a bit knackered and scared I can`t remember anything at all, on a great note I came back with my ca

Scary for sure. Never had that happen to me before thank goodness. I did have a "fatal attraction" once. She was 5' tall and just about the same size around, the wife of one of our drivers, who I may have said hello to once or twice when she was in the office. DW thought it was hilarious............me not so much, especially after she started sending crazy letters to the house, and was seen in the neighborhood stalking.

Today I have just been taking it easy, I have given up trying to figure it out but yes very scary indeed and will never leave a drink on it`s own again.
 
Well shoot. My current password isn't what I thought it was. And I haven't a clue what it is.
Gonna be pretty hard to set up TPF on the S7 under these conditions.
Anyhow good night Coffee House
 
Well shoot. My current password isn't what I thought it was. And I haven't a clue what it is.
Gonna be pretty hard to set up TPF on the S7 under these conditions.
Anyhow good night Coffee House
If the computer is set to save passwords, you should be able to see what it is, there. For Chrome, it's in the settings.
 
Morning all, feel horrible today as still suffering from having my drink spiked on Saturday. From Saturday till Monday I can not remember a thing at all so trying to take it easy for a while.

wow! I would like to hear a little bit more about this.
 
Morning all, feel horrible today as still suffering from having my drink spiked on Saturday. From Saturday till Monday I can not remember a thing at all so trying to take it easy for a while.

wow! I would like to hear a little bit more about this.

Evening all, as I felt good today Susie and I went to Mums and chilled out.

Hi Derrel, on Saturday I went to the music hall to take some photos and Roxi was singing so got a pint of shandy and took some photos of her set then when she finished and went I stayed to photograph a new singer and in between me moving away from my drink to take shots of Ella someone must of spiked my drink. I nearly fell in Mums when picking up Susie which I don`t remember at all. Came home and it is all a total blank from Saturday till Sunday and then Monday I went to hospital as felt horrible, talked to a nurse who said sounds like my drink was spiked. After a urine test it came back as Rohynol in my blood stream but only a bit as left it too late to report to the police. One thing I have learnt from it is NEVER leave your drink alone, I`m fine now but was scared stiff that I can`t remember a thing at all.
 
Geez Dave, glad you got home OK. I'm not sure if you'll know who did it unless they do it again at that bar or elsewhere and eventually get caught; it could be some random nut who dropped it in whatever drink was handy or thought it was someone else's.

Keep taking it easy and I'm glad you're safe.
 
Geez Dave, glad you got home OK. I'm not sure if you'll know who did it unless they do it again at that bar or elsewhere and eventually get caught; it could be some random nut who dropped it in whatever drink was handy or thought it was someone else's.

Keep taking it easy and I'm glad you're safe.

Thank you, when I told Mum what the test and nurse showed and said, she said it was a sick thing to do.
 
Wow, Dave. You "got roofied" as we say in the states!
 
Yeah. You know, I think women become aware of the possibility of this type thing at a relatively young age (like when old enough to have a drink). If I've wandered off when I come back I get a fresh drink (by then it's probably moslty melted ice or backwash anyway). I might have wasted money on a drink that way but it's not worth finishing it and taking a chance, not unless I've been sitting there keeping an eye on it or had a friend watch it when I left the table.

Sorry you had this happen, I imagine it could have been totally random and if it hadn't been your drink it would've been the next person's drink at the table or bar.
 
I do find it sad that people in this world do it for fun, or even worse but just so glad I`m well on the way to feeling better now even though it is very very scary.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom