What's new

The Coffee House

5C8FED9A-6814-4516-A95A-4A9C320E9DE4.webp
Apparently I am spending way too much time here. I now have someone keeping an eye on me
 
Hope your wife keeps getting better Smoke.

No smart anything, no smart phone, no smart house... I want to outsmart my appliances! lol Seriously I'm not doing any the programmed whatever, I don't have a need for it. I'm not sure what Nest is other than one of the dumb daytime/late night dumb commercials I try to ignore. Or those things birds build in trees then baby birds stick their heads out. Although I do like Mayhem, he's pretty funny.

Although I think there could be an awards show for all the cheezy commercials. The guy disco dancing thru the office and when he's cutting his grass, or the big purple glittery thing cleaning the bathroom (which could come to my house, clean and be entertaining!). Then there would need to be an awards category for local ads, like the guy stuck in the airport instead of using the shuttle, or the car dealer/auto repair shop that's open til 3 AM! (hate to think what they get at that hour!). Or they could bring back the Gong Show and just put 'em all on there.
 
Just got back from a family trip. Video and photos still on the cameras. My 9yo grand took photos and video with my action Fuji XP125. Curios how stable the video. She picked up using it quickly. The last day it was fogged over and I thought maybe it had a leak. It was sun screen smeared on the lens and the back screen.

Did I miss anything??

Just a new member of my family! This is Harlie.

Untitled by SharonCat..., on Flickr
 
Hope your wife keeps getting better Smoke

Thank you, just got home with her a little bit ago. They've postponed her chemo treatments for three weeks to give her kidneys time to recuperate. Scary how fast Acute Renal Failure can happen. Literally happened over the course of just a few days.

No smart anything, no smart phone, no smart house...

We have a few things like phones and Tv's but I refuse to allow a refrigerator or washing machine to "tell me" I need to do something.
 
Enjoying Viking days at Mystic Seaport in Connecticut[emoji2]

Sent from my Moto E (4) using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I worked there during college, but haven't been back since they've done the redesign. How was it? (psst...you were only 15 minutes from some awesome beer).


In other news, I'm down to 9 days of school. Once school is out, I'll have a more reasonable schedule. I'm pretty excited...not going to lie. By the time next school year roles around, my role at the brewery should be mostly administrative. I'm looking forward to it.
 
What a great looking pup!
Good night y'all.
Have a great Tuesday!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Enjoying Viking days at Mystic Seaport in Connecticut[emoji2]

Sent from my Moto E (4) using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I worked there during college, but haven't been back since they've done the redesign. How was it? (psst...you were only 15 minutes from some awesome beer).

I had a great time! Too much to see and do in one visit so I will be heading down again. Also wanna be there when they launch the Mayflower II, she's currently there undergoing restoration. And I'll be sure to hit the brewery on at least one of those visits.
 
10.18 for the week so far. I guess that means 5.03 hours today.
I have had a work shirt go rogue.
Can't find it anywhere. Had 4 now 3.
Kind of a bummer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
School's almost out for Jon!!! :icon_cheers: :icon_bounce: :cheerful: Summertime and the livin' is easy...

Old habit, doesn't make any difference to me now! but realized I've almost always been on a school schedule - went to school, went to college, taught school...

This respiratory stuff is gettin' old! eye watering yesterday, woke up with sore throat & hoarseness today, OK spring going into summer, knock it off already.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom