What's new

The Coffee House

Charlie that sounds good, the new job and the trip. Have fun.

It's just a new company getting the contract; the job is the same. There was a stipulation that, at the County's discretion, any current contracted employees would remain. I was previously told not to worry. Benefits will probably change.

The trip should be good, even with some rain. I wish MLW were going, but this trip is just using an airline credit I got for missing my Ohio Python Conference, last year.
 
I would have lost the bet. Bright sun and warm doing the Marquee. 6 hours and a 20 or so minutes today. 16 and something for the week. Check was decent even with missing Saturday. Looking at a plane I wish I could buy. I could rob it for servos and a motor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
It doesn't feel like June here in the midwest. Overcast and rain again with cold temps. I scouted out a place for sunset photos. What predicts a pretty sunset?
 
It doesn't feel like June here in the midwest. Overcast and rain again with cold temps. I scouted out a place for sunset photos. What predicts a pretty sunset?

Moisture in the air earlier that day or the day before, a lot of low puffy clouds, a break at the horizon or just above for the sun to light them up.

There’s an app for that. Called Sky fire or something like that. I think it’s a paid add on to TPE app. Haven’t tried it yet but I think there’s a free trial.

I find fall sunsets the most colorful.
 
Clear blue sky, white fluffy clouds I think... hard to know, haven't seen it in so long! lol Too humid and hazy much of the summer. I agree fall is nice, you might get an orange sky or a harvest moon while it's still light, etc.

Game 7. Would like to see St. Louis get a shot at winning the Cup, but there is a former local college player starting for the B's tonight so there is that.
 
Still raining off and on here until Sunday. I was hoping to be able to get back to the beach with my camera but haven't been able to time it right. Might head up to Bali for a week. It's cheap and only roughly 3 hours flight away.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
 
Good morning, peeps. It started raining last night and still going.

The GIS Company has made some upgrades to it's interface between the Python programming language an it's online map platform (Python API and AGOL for any geo-geeks). It fixes a problem I had where I couldn't access maps unless they were shared to the public (most of mine aren't) - woohoo!

It doesn't take much to make me happy.
 
@snowbear Is the June POTM contest locked intentionally?
Fixed. Not sure what happened - I probably hit that one instead of May - I lock them when I create the voting threads to keep a last minute entry from messing me up.
 
It doesn't feel like June here in the midwest. Overcast and rain again with cold temps. I scouted out a place for sunset photos. What predicts a pretty sunset?

I think Tirediron had the best answer. That seems to be the only time I ever see them.
 
@snowbear Is the June POTM contest locked intentionally?
Fixed. Not sure what happened - I probably hit that one instead of May - I lock them when I create the voting threads to keep a last minute entry from messing me up.
That explains it, thanks. Thought it was me lol.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom