What's new

The Coffee House

Pro Tip: Before you spend ten minutes wondering what the %#@& Adobe did to the Spot Healing Brush in the latest CC update, cursing them six ways from Sunday about their buggy software, and sending your blood-pressure to the near boiling, make sure your screen is clean! Just sayin...

In Ps or Lr, I just had an update the other day on Ps and didn't notice anything different. Nothing changed in Lr either???????
It's really hard to get rid of a blemish on someone's face when said blemish is actually a dust speck on your monitor! ;)

Oh LOL. I thought that only happened to me!
 
0420 in the morning and it's still raining. Has been steady for days. Looks like June is going to make up for May's dry.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
We just came out of that. Tons of rain that started last Thursday! The clouds didn't lift until late yesterday, and this morning the sun is out again.

But we had a very dry, hot end of May, so I welcomed every drop. Temps have dropped off, and it suddenly seems normal again.
 
7E4A242D-9A33-44D5-8858-3A2719DBCB6A.webp
 
I live in the wrong place for that kind of priority.

May was dry?? I either missed it or it's been so long I forgot. It is actually sunny, slightly breezy, and not hot!! I hope it stays like this long enough for my everything to dry up.
 
I am willing to bet it will rain tomorrow morning because it's Marquee day.
5.03 hours today for 10.12 for the week so far. Spam sammich was lunch. Have done my comics online. Just had trouble getting on Watchuseek but it's up now.
It's nice and sunny and hot outside.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Just heard that a beloved coworker died very suddenly yesterday. Have worked with him for almost 20 years. He was young. Very tragic loss for his family and friends. Live for today people!
 
Just heard that a beloved coworker died very suddenly yesterday. Have worked with him for almost 20 years. He was young. Very tragic loss for his family and friends. Live for today people!

Sorry to hear the sad news.
I was always taught, enjoy each day as it could/might be your last.
 
Just heard that a beloved coworker died very suddenly yesterday. Have worked with him for almost 20 years. He was young. Very tragic loss for his family and friends. Live for today people!

So sorry, Sharon :(
 
So sorry, Sharon.

Well, I have a new employer as of July 1. The contract was awarded to a company that's based in this region. My salary will stay the same but I will be picking up health benefits (as secondary to MLW's), and they may help me get to San Diego, next year.

2.5 days until VT
 
2.5 days until VT

Are you definitely going to Quechee? Pm me if you want to meet up. I’ll be with my photography meet up group. I don’t know the area but one of the guys has been before and has some photo spots in mind - you’re welcome to join us.
 
2.5 days until VT

Are you definitely going to Quechee? Pm me if you want to meet up. I’ll be with my photography meet up group. I don’t know the area but one of the guys has been before and has some photo spots in mind - you’re welcome to join us.
I'm staying near Manchester Center but the Quechee is still a possibility. Honestly, it's been so long since I've done any real fly fishing, I don't expect to catch anything, but I ill spend a couple of hours on the water. I think it's supposed to rain on Saturday; if it's not too heavy, I'll still be fishing (the trout are already wet, so they don't care). I'll have to see how it goes - maybe head up for a couple of hours.

I still have your number from your DC trip.
 
2.5 days until VT

Are you definitely going to Quechee? Pm me if you want to meet up. I’ll be with my photography meet up group. I don’t know the area but one of the guys has been before and has some photo spots in mind - you’re welcome to join us.
I'm staying near Manchester Center but the Quechee is still a possibility. Honestly, it's been so long since I've done any real fly fishing, I don't expect to catch anything, but I ill spend a couple of hours on the water. I think it's supposed to rain on Saturday; if it's not too heavy, I'll still be fishing (the trout are already wet, so they don't care). I'll have to see how it goes - maybe head up for a couple of hours.

I still have your number from your DC trip.

I’m sure the balloon risings are weather dependent so will be keeping an eye on that. I’m planning to drive up Friday mid day and watch the sunset balloon rising then staying over to catch the one at dawn. If the weather means no balloons then I won’t be going.
 
Sorry Sharon to hear about your coworker.

Charlie that sounds good, the new job and the trip. Have fun.

Still sunny but 'cloud deck' is coming. Ooh, supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow! even wth a warmup over the weekend it sounds halfway normal.
 
2.5 days until VT

Are you definitely going to Quechee? Pm me if you want to meet up. I’ll be with my photography meet up group. I don’t know the area but one of the guys has been before and has some photo spots in mind - you’re welcome to join us.
I'm staying near Manchester Center but the Quechee is still a possibility. Honestly, it's been so long since I've done any real fly fishing, I don't expect to catch anything, but I ill spend a couple of hours on the water. I think it's supposed to rain on Saturday; if it's not too heavy, I'll still be fishing (the trout are already wet, so they don't care). I'll have to see how it goes - maybe head up for a couple of hours.

I still have your number from your DC trip.

I’m sure the balloon risings are weather dependent so will be keeping an eye on that. I’m planning to drive up Friday mid day and watch the sunset balloon rising then staying over to catch the one at dawn. If the weather means no balloons then I won’t be going.

It looks like the weather prediction has changes a little - rain on Sunday.

upload_2019-6-12_13-19-51.webp


Sunset sounds promising - my flight hits Manchester (NH) on Friday at 4:30; sunset (WRJ) is supposed to be about 8:30. It would only be 30 minutes longer to get to the hotel, that way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom