The Coffee House

Too cute! A bit of 101 Dalmatians, a little touch of firehouse dog, and those blue eyes! How could you look into those eyes and not fall in love?

Now there's a use for an older fire truck, ours here just bring Santa and the Easter Bunny on a ride thru town. Not at the same time. Maybe they should hook up some beer taps for Oktoberfest.

(Edit - But now why do those sites have to steal from elsewhere? no wonder newspapers are struggling. The article from the Toledo Blade was re-written [poorly] and the photographer wasn't credited. I'm sick of online thievery!)

Yeah boy, I'm feeling better! Dr. put me on one of those antibiotics where you take a large dose the first day, etc. By last night already the running and dripping eased up, and while I was still up and down overnight it wasn't as much. Still don't exactly feel like a ball of fire, but don't look like I got socked in the eye and looking thru a slit!

Hope your knee gets better Cheryl, why do so many of us have or had knee troubles? I had arthroscopic years ago to have cartilidge cleaned out, but it's still wonky.

Afternoon y'all. 6 and a few today.
17.04 for the week so far.
Took trash to the collection facility.
Picked up garage sale stuff from the neighbor. Working on Comics online.
Then some penny stuff to do.
Put a bug in Bennies ear to get that small plane with the broken wing to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Afternoon again y'all. 22.34 for the week so far. It's pouring rain and the lights just blipped. I hope the power doesn't go but it probably will. Sister and Dad were or are in Cleveland. Doctor and shopping. The tree outside of my 'office' jumps around every few minutes. This can't be good.

Hope your weather settles down Dave.

I feel so much better after a couple of days of presumably a good dose of antibiotics (I figured the first day of 500mg ought to do something!) I slept in and am still tired but the sleep probably helped.

So I should be better by the 4th weekend which will involve - getting more stuff at my parents' house! thought we were almost done, but nooo...! lol I didn't realize how much over 40 years got accumulated. :aiwebs_016: Better take along a 6 pack, or wait - those bourbon hot toddies! :allteeth:

" Will that be cash, check or charge?" I asked the lady as I folded her purchases. As I watched her fumble through her purse, I couldn't help but notice the tv remote in her bag.
" So, do you always carry the remote with you?".
" No. My husband refused to come shopping with me, and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally".

That's pretty evil alright!
Finished with 33.38.
Heard thunder as I walked from the truck to the house. Just rained a bit.
Working on Comics online.
Then coins.
Then a little work on the airplane.

Bought a toy bubble machine last week. Thanks @SquarePeg for the suggestion. I had to wait a few days because of rain or too windy. Finally a nice evening and had it set up in the middle of the yard on a small table. Camera A on a tripod for video and camera B set up for high shutter speed. Invited the neighbor over to see the show. Turned it on and let the schnauzers out back. All three were ho hum and had zero interest. In my mind all week I had a schnauzer bubble mania event and then nothing. Oh well I'll set up for the grands.

We just had potatoes made in an Insta pot.
I have a feeling that when she gets that thing figured out we will eat better.
Crock pot chicken and green beans.
Going to have some Blue Bell if I can stay awake for another hour. Doesn't seem likely.

" Will that be cash, check or charge?" I asked the lady as I folded her purchases. As I watched her fumble through her purse, I couldn't help but notice the tv remote in her bag.
" So, do you always carry the remote with you?".
" No. My husband refused to come shopping with me, and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally".

Before my divorce I would take the remote out with me whenever we were fighting. It always mysteriously reappeared when I wanted to watch something. Believe me he deserved much worse.

Happy Sunday y'all. Since we have no propane to cook with dinners and such are an adventure. Got the airplane pretty much done. Need servos etc. Just chillin with Rockabilly Radio on YouTube. Back to reading a book.

Boat hasn't started moving yet, but vacation has officially begun.

FB_IMG_1561928076252.jpg

You need a refill. Where ya goin'? have fun!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back