What's new

The Coffee House

thumbs down, had a company print/frame a large print of mine and it looked wonderful, so I had them do a trip-tic of a different image, and they screwed up colors on two of images.

Doesn't convey very well here, but the image on the left is the correct saturation and warmth, which matched my monitor. Image to the left is very washed out and blue toned IRL -- the water looks purple.

awupiyNsbG7jXN-r22rHBAyxw-7Cu22krsOWoz_ECui3nL1N-I10kECv10M7Nh6gGYONuWMgd19E8yxhPcyKTD_Wi31kvjGatjZ42CuHEO0MPjjiCp7eR4ADD2_43etiIKFpoz6Ofd-Dnnx9tyEayNK9NUfT22yMItoMqdq-H2d2HWh8iPeXeCZ1pOVTGz-BJ9iDcENsH7yZNpYCccjaf99llOrTnV3wO656FoBpflRgoWzZ-7WbQto8qfSxYhZdNaaBZqdvb1X9_KEgh2ElOTq-3c8K-VnRtW6j70Rrj0PwuIookCUKxIXWn9qorAX2Ru-Fk5XY_NYpsQuHW3xR-cLvp64zB9tehBPdPyYdwTAe2Th2i1rgcIZXexlpaJSnAKAyRYXmB4xgCqZnGIvNWwWzCat7bP97MQj9hOsyMcWoblBV4yRs6VcGmApzzdW4U-5b2dKDu4TFibqRNkhp7jpJJVKW7qru_ev0fB2CFtIyJ5Y1pWea9JLVetNUSEquQQkUUjw88nXPSW5ifJLioWxwmWuqGqKfRodugxoTQief0jRnGab0BmKtRzOd4J7HPOWuc4xtl1QFDKd4LFuwvbQDVlqly4LCH8l_4iTrKgukNRdQcFuNx1wxH9iyUJVfTpSwIWGZwY80JN-O-ouGxoYcn7sqxuxP=w1086-h815-no


S2TtpgES6og1IyVTXUvIUNL1VEWvKLypkMvW5KjCqYX5QQ_mOYiaN7bL-jBwBYTXUGFMM4PIt4_sK1moplK1LhtGIv3-o0-Ahks3Gjh0RgeqWwaJNagG9ZbZ42_Fovm_kixGMvIE2AHMJFhLstVRfQosV8JvMbB3ux3kE1dcHFvNdu-JOkmWi0W6rT7CkO2nH8gBeBZG_87R0EUq-gQmHePXNEOobAeV-TxEwuJkQBFrSQwarFvs5KaKRLJKvDItl8fldwseD-Vw5SgGxDQza0pi0aGqKLN-pgC4VGMLdH8DZ1mdTLnVvHCWgE4OH5f2e43Cc3066NPTAmdqiyuGLhxQWbHcYPCHK7kM7llTeTSYq_on2enJzsn0F78Q-CpceQlwR1CIIa9II0D177LurfQm12gpKpsEKeLwQ8c7pdy68YC8UiCXyKvvAOlRZJQbJJAbJj4tDHC8nJlha-Uq7fnRFWKJIClBtIBAPi6RHvZT3a1bKutXpZTNjb3xmNCIQYAuAi1N5P_KHbJmOnClkzE_ShraeBbR3IwPCUW5wi9PQp3jZjcM0ZvlPFGnGzUty7nuqSQbNShTDiUua4ACBtKAP3QHIu22MDgaGtWdyNAmP70seWr21ZUqfpF7nu3kieUOt7uPTVLbjAIdZ1-zEvseX8iK-s9k=w1086-h815-no



They did this one for me perfectly last week:

9fdQQuD3hj8ujUG7lzCUNRGYaePPbSDoHv8g5Pkfda5ZYYrM92g5tv5Mt5Q3nI74WW4GsZSPzItlakcZ0unocuvRo_xQJkrR0MDexzL6i9Gphyh6Vxt_lXgddvhqtDcUmXZGkw2RNk2FbPHMXMRwU6ZurQNlVc0wJch5tV9yOO9kk4Qd-_-uaAvAtEfC8WPwlL4hWcfekvNcyGFZIBXnA2-QTDNFTJabY11dEtRBouhPzmaVa0Poip9dIS5Sj2pDDr0UwrZJyDJx2UZXoJ1Iu8n1EsvO-0NtaCiuJ4jZfMUpCc-ILmmrg0_09gKIz8YO42qBkxeDpn4d3MTdX_VStvSY88GNTbDTP34wsu2HWqSwoAcB-dKR-_oiJQI9cea-Uw6qfNgIfeydr_NzUXjCqALJ0aimeZBPTD_CDji6qiz3Q5xjHWrf1w_kxIR0dh7U48j4jQiWNPwNY-Ds4xinxp-tT6znJewokDZ2mgFTmC6Vvr_QusqvFNrChyULq6cFhNnYYUKPI5CWwvth-QteIUD3k3uUH7Ez_P1jtzvDXvsLEE3iAa9FMrOOj3dEFfXzYFESBXX6k63OxTf8_JtvkT5mVAjBzfN8z7nH54GnlZct3sg5XNDtHAbDyPmjBznUosU9bNOt3dtsdZbXk6eXG3FJ_UOhS6sY=w1086-h815-no


very annoying. I'm sure they'll make good, but unsure how that even happens on a batch job like that...
 
Camera sighting, a Kodak that took 126 maybe? yep, found it...



edit - Another camera sighting, a little rangefinder which I had to look up because I couldn't place it, a Rollei 35. And a bunch of guys who got out of a van and the 'astronauts'?? at the end - looked like Devo. They just needed the flower pot hats.
 
Last edited:
Bummer Braineack, I see it in the first set of two, water on the right definitely looks purplish to me. That's a shame, that's a cool set of three, very nice. Sure needs to be reprinted...
 
I normally do a lot of work myself, but early this year I needed a black iron gas line run from a tank to the house, less then 100' , with three drops and hookup fireplace and heater. Out of 20 gas certified plumbers, I only found one who would do it at $2000.

There is no unemployment among the trades.
 
My northern friends have trouble understanding how in the south we use the same words to convey different meanings. Like "Bless your heart", could be anything from words of encouragement to an insult, it all depends on the timing and inflection in your voice. Here's another, to help with translation.
67885075_2045444878892732_4309664480813383680_n.png.webp
 
Northern slang:

I’m good = get the hell out of my face.
 
 
Here it's a little bit northern, a little southern. We say You All, can't just say you, but not quite y'all! We're the Mid.

 
Some things are universal.

They might need to expand the green part on that map, you all!

And there's you kids, you people...
 
Youse is more New York than Jersey.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom