What's new

The Coffee House

The boxer puppy photo session has been rescheduled a few times. I am hoping soon before she gets out of the puppy stage. My friend has an illness where there are good days and bad days so totally understand the situation. Our schedules will meet up soon.
 
The duck boats were designed primarily for river crossings where the bridges were destroyed or nonexistent. Needless to say, their water performance left a lot to be desired.
 
Talking of the duck boats. I lived in West Sussex Chichester when was flooded driving over the Bally bridges was a strange experience.
 
Morning all, weather here today is wet and grotty. Had a great night last night at Fudgies jazz gig, X-H1 + XF16-55mm f2.8.

DSCF0210.webp
 
I didn't know Marty Stuart had a show...
 
From Wikipedia -
The Marty Stuart Show
Stuart is host of The Marty Stuart Show, which features traditional country music in the vein of The Porter Wagoner Show, Flatt & Scruggs, The Wilburn Brothers Show, and Hee Haw. The Marty Stuart Show began airing at 8:00 p.m. on November 1, 2008 on cable's RFD-TV. Although no new episodes have been produced recently, the network continues to air old episodes of the show under the name The Best of the Marty Stuart Show.[citation needed]

Each episode features music by Stuart and his band the Fabulous Superlatives, as well as his wife, Grand Ole Opry star Connie Smith, banjo-picker Leroy Troy, and guests. The show is sponsored by Mississippi Tourism.

Stuart hosts and produces the 30-minute episodes, with WSM disc jockey and Grand Ole Opry announcer Eddie Stubbs serving as the show's emcee.
 
This will be quick, but sadly I will not be posting for a long time. After a very stressful phone call from my Mother this morning I need to try and get help for her as it is a age related illness that is tearing me apart.
 
This will be quick, but sadly I will not be posting for a long time. After a very stressful phone call from my Mother this morning I need to try and get help for her as it is a age related illness that is tearing me apart.

Very sorry to hear that. My Mother has dementia, and I find conversations with her very stressful as she slips through time. But strangely she seems to be happier now she's living in a surreal world where time in no longer linear.
 
This will be quick, but sadly I will not be posting for a long time. After a very stressful phone call from my Mother this morning I need to try and get help for her as it is a age related illness that is tearing me apart.
So sorry to hear this, Dave. Family comes first.
Hoping things work out, and we will talk to you later.
 
Early start on Football Saturday. It's 5 o'clock some where.....right. https://www.florabama.com/ what a wild and eclectic place. Spent many a wild nights here in my youth, looks different in the daylight. LOL but the food's still good and the beer still cold.

Sept 201920190907_1628.webp
 
Last edited:
Early start on Football Saturday. It's 5 o'clock some where.....right. https://www.florabama.com/ what a wild and eclectic place. Spent many a wild nights here in my youth, looks different in the daylight. LOL but the food's still good and the beer still cold.

View attachment 179257

Glad it still has good food and beer. Sometimes it is best not to revisit the old stomping grounds. Can't live up the memories.
 
This will be quick, but sadly I will not be posting for a long time. After a very stressful phone call from my Mother this morning I need to try and get help for her as it is a age related illness that is tearing me apart.

Dave hope you can get things sorted out for your mother soon.
 
The view from my office window today...
Dumpster%20(Medium).JPG

Setting up for the fall fair next week... the guy on the tractor gets all the glamorous jobs... like moving the dumpsters!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom