The Coffee House

Jazz on the street today with X-T3 + XF35mm f2.

DSCF9414.jpg

The day is winding down. We're back home from the mattress store and the car dealership.
We bought a mattress (to be delivered Thursday) and looked at a Gladiator (no test drive this time); MLW did like what she saw.

I'm descaling the mini Keurig.

The day is winding down. We're back home from the mattress store and the car dealership.
We bought a mattress (to be delivered Thursday) and looked at a Gladiator (no test drive this time); MLW did like what she saw.

I'm descaling the mini Keurig.

I hadn't heard of the Gladiator (not available here) but just googled it. Yes! Buy one!

The 6yo cheer photos were not blurry! The pressure was on because of the 6yo critic. I took my long lens thinking I would need it. Got there and I was 4 feet away. They cheer on a mat between the snack bar and the fence.

The day after a holiday is a drag man. Waiting for the grass cutting to be done and keep thinking, I need to get off the computer and write a check before he rings the doorbell... meanwhile here I sit, as the dryer calls my name. Isn't Labor Day a two day holiday??! lol

Had a fun trip into Boston yesterday. Ended up taking the DUKW tour as well as the historic cruise.
Sounds fun! Any pics from the venture?

I shot over 300 photos, will post some as soon as I've had a chance to process them.

The day after a holiday is a drag man. Waiting for the grass cutting to be done and keep thinking, I need to get off the computer and write a check before he rings the doorbell... meanwhile here I sit, as the dryer calls my name. Isn't Labor Day a two day holiday??! lol

I WISH! Especially since that's when the boss usually returns. :(

That sounds even worse, having to go back to work and the boss is in!

Morning all, raining here today, so not up to much.

Another day at work with no plans for shooting [emoji20] almost the weekend and here it’s a long one starting fri-mon then four more days to a decent amount of time off

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Had a fun trip into Boston yesterday. Ended up taking the DUKW tour as well as the historic cruise.
Sounds fun! Any pics from the venture?

I shot over 300 photos, will post some as soon as I've had a chance to process them.

I WISH! Especially since that's when the boss usually returns. :(

My daughter and I did the duck boat toar for the first time when she was about 10. It was a lot of fun. I wasn't a fan of the water part though. Seems like they are too unwieldy to float. But I guess if it's good enough for the Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins and Celtics it's good enough for me!

Most reactions

Back