What's new

The Coffee House

When you know just what to get your work partner for his special day....
Nothing makes a medic look good better than a great EMT, so i dont skimp on mine.

20191007_115545~2.webp


Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
 
I took a few photos of the 6 and 9 yo grands after school. Afterwards they wanted to take photos of me and their mother. I was nervous because I didn't have the strap on the 5D. They didn't drop it thankfully.

no one uses my camera without the strap

With a strap or even without a strap, No one uses any of my cameras.
 
Work space is almost back to normal; there are still a few things to do once I regain the administrative rights on the machine.


IMG_1181
by Snowbear Photography, on Flickr
 
With a strap or even without a strap, No one uses any of my cameras.

My daughter used one of my old point and shoots on a trip to Virginia Beach. When I got it back, sand was preventing the shutter from closing ;)

Wow, how did the sand get into the camera? I lent one of my camcorders to my daughter for her Florida vacation years ago. It did come back like it left. When cell phones got better I told her to just shoot video of their vacation on the cell and I would edit. She is left handed so the phone was turned opposite. (at least it wasn't vertical video) It was annoying to scrub thru the video upside down before I put it in the timeline. I've loaned out my GoPro to the other daughter. I will not lend out my Fuji or Canon.
 
Work space is almost back to normal; there are still a few things to do once I regain the administrative rights on the machine.

Like I told my son when he texted me pictures of his new monitors.......That's just wrong!! LOL My ADD would be all over the place, I wouldn't be able to get anything done, trying to settle on a spot to look at.
 
Work space is almost back to normal; there are still a few things to do once I regain the administrative rights on the machine.

Like I told my son when he texted me pictures of his new monitors.......That's just wrong!! LOL My ADD would be all over the place, I wouldn't be able to get anything done, trying to settle on a spot to look at.
I had four in the front and two (three with the laptop open) on the side. Believe me, when I'm in the zone, I'll use it all: Outlook is top-left for email, main GIS software window is bottom left, web browser is top right and other things at bottom right - typically Word, Excel or the GIS attributes table (which nooks like a spreadsheet). Amazon music or iTunes is set om the small player and on top towards the middle (lower right corner of Outlook).

I might switch these to side-by-side it my neck starts to bother me. I'm not using the laptop in the office that much, so I ditched one monitor. I'm contemplating bringing the 24" home for the occasions I telecommute.
 
Sand? Maybe she had it on a blanket and folks waking by with sand on their feet. I remember camping near the beach, as a kid, and we ended up getting sand in everything, including the food. At least it wasn't salt water ... that will corrode electronics, like the old pagers/beepers, in the matter of a couple hours.
 
Need suggestions for a (4) camera harness.

upload_2019-10-10_8-38-38.webp


j/k -- but I think I have enough redundancy for a wedding this weekend.
 
I'm only bringing (4) bodies, (5) speedlights, (3) strobes, (7) lenses, and a bunch of other junk...
 
I'm only bringing (4) bodies, (5) speedlights, (3) strobes, (7) lenses, and a bunch of other junk...

Have you considered one of these? They're rated for 1200# :allteeth:
index.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom