What's new

The Coffee House

Can I come and stay with one of you guys up there next summer? We have a 39 degrees Celsius day now in the middle of 4 days over 40! And I thought I was joking on an earlier post about still suits. We will be changing Australia's name to Arrakis the way it's going.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
 
Can I come and stay with one of you guys up there next summer? We have a 39 degrees Celsius day now in the middle of 4 days over 40! And I thought I was joking on an earlier post about still suits. We will be changing Australia's name to Arrakis the way it's going.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk


When will the spice mining begin?
And should I refer to you as Maud'Dib from now on?
 
Can I come and stay with one of you guys up there next summer? We have a 39 degrees Celsius day now in the middle of 4 days over 40! And I thought I was joking on an earlier post about still suits. We will be changing Australia's name to Arrakis the way it's going.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I was gonna say, you wouldn't want to come stay in NY in the summer,you'd be just as miserable...oh wait. *Your* summer. That's now. So next winter for us. Oohhhh, I get it now :lol:

Now I have to go google Arrakis.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ohhhh, that's what it is! Yeah, totally.
 
Hi Hosers! Back from a great vacation with the family. Of course caught a cold that’s been kicking my butt the last few days - between that and post vacation laundry I’ve been too busy to post much. Hope everyone is well. Looks like I missed the Secret a Santa deadline. I will have to look at it as one less thing to worry about this year.

wanted to share a photo that popped up in my Facebook feed today. It’s been 10 years since we brought home our older dog - here’s a pic from his first day with us.
EEC49981-E70B-45DE-9055-ED80E01B15E9.webp
 
I had to google a conversion from celcius to farenheit. I thought at first Stapo was freezing down there!

I'm going to send Sparky a message anyway!! I know I hadn't seen it since it was posted, thought of it the other day, and then couldn't find it.

Sharon, what a couple of cuties!
 
Are you trying to make us think on a Friday afternoon??!
 
Can I come and stay with one of you guys up there next summer? We have a 39 degrees Celsius day now in the middle of 4 days over 40! And I thought I was joking on an earlier post about still suits. We will be changing Australia's name to Arrakis the way it's going.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Can I come and stay with one of you guys up there next summer? We have a 39 degrees Celsius day now in the middle of 4 days over 40! And I thought I was joking on an earlier post about still suits. We will be changing Australia's name to Arrakis the way it's going.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk


When will the spice mining begin?
And should I refer to you as Maud'Dib from now on?

Spice mining commencing shortly. Just got to watch out for those bloody great worms!
Muad'Dib is wise in the ways of the desert." ;)

Can I come and stay with one of you guys up there next summer? We have a 39 degrees Celsius day now in the middle of 4 days over 40! And I thought I was joking on an earlier post about still suits. We will be changing Australia's name to Arrakis the way it's going.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I was gonna say, you wouldn't want to come stay in NY in the summer,you'd be just as miserable...oh wait. *Your* summer. That's now. So next winter for us. Oohhhh, I get it now :lol:

Now I have to go google Arrakis.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ohhhh, that's what it is! Yeah, totally.
Sweet! See you next winter. I mean your winter our summer :)
 
@CherylL

I got my daughter one of the instant cameras a few years ago. The film doesn’t go very far for the money. The Cannon Pixma is easy to use to print from any digital camera. The paper and “ink” are reasonable as well. Maybe go that route.

I found out that Santa is giving the 6yo & 9yo Instamatic cameras. My daughter found a bundle on Amazon that came with film. She said there would be plenty of film for both girls. Taking bets how long that film lasts! :drunken_smilie:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom