What's new

The Coffee House

@CherylL I wondered where you've been, welcome back. Sounds like you had some excitement on your trip. Some of the stories I could tell about 1st responder calls involving obese people.
 
Not much for me today getting over very bad case of sinusitis and got my Panasonic Lumix GH4 in the mail today very nice camera can't wait to do some video taking with it.

Congrats on the new camera. Do a search on Vimeo for that camera. I've seen a few videos with it and very impressive. There are 8 groups on Vimeo for that camera: https://vimeo.com/search/group?q=Lumix+GH4
 
A recent conversation :rolleyes-new:

Husband: You have really nice cameras and could be making money with them.

Wife: You have really nice lawn equipment. You could be making money with a weekend job with your lawn gear.

All is good :)
 
@CherylL I wondered where you've been, welcome back. Sounds like you had some excitement on your trip. Some of the stories I could tell about 1st responder calls involving obese people.

I bet! He was too heavy for one person. Last year the exciting thing was we got stranded over night in Playa del Carmen. Taxi blockades on the major highway from Cancun to Tulum. Ended up at a sister resort which they did not have to put us up. Didn't sleep anyway. Too old for all nighters!
 
Ahaaaaaa copying some 5 year old external hard drives old usb 1 they still work but some said that 5 years is about the life of these things
Can’t believe how slow they are, pop up box says 6 hours. It’s going to be a long night
 
I am still trying to figure out how to install electric dog fences, I feel like it will be easy if I just set up a traditional wooden gate. :confused-55:
 
Last edited:
I am still trying to figure out how to install electric dog fences, I feel like it will be easy if I just set up a traditional wooden gate. :confused-55:
I can't help you with this -- I have a cat. Maybe someone will chime in soon.
 
A little humour the cat people will enjoy

78765097_2617541185001076_9019778002770198528_n.webp
 
I am still trying to figure out how to install electric dog fences, I feel like it will be easy if I just set up a traditional wooden gate. :confused-55:
We tried to put up an electric dog fence for my childhood dog... she got shocked once, then shook constantly in fear until we took the collar off. We never used it again.
 
Charlie, I saw Sparky had posted asking about the Christmas photo exchange (I suggested he'd be good at it!!) but I can't find where it was posted! I wondered if it ever got going. I don't remember offhand who did it last year, but seems like it was someone who may have been somewhat newer, or hasn't been on much lately, or whatever.
 
That is beautiful!! A picture-perfect winter scene.
 
Not much for me today getting over very bad case of sinusitis and got my Panasonic Lumix GH4 in the mail today very nice camera can't wait to do some video taking with it.

Congrats on the new camera. Do a search on Vimeo for that camera. I've seen a few videos with it and very impressive. There are 8 groups on Vimeo for that camera: https://vimeo.com/search/group?q=Lumix+GH4

Thank you ma'am. I'll make sure to click on the website link and see what they have to offer. I found a lot of videos on the camera on YouTube.
 
Charlie, I saw Sparky had posted asking about the Christmas photo exchange (I suggested he'd be good at it!!) but I can't find where it was posted! I wondered if it ever got going. I don't remember offhand who did it last year, but seems like it was someone who may have been somewhat newer, or hasn't been on much lately, or whatever.
The others are in Off Topic Chat - maybe search "Secret Santa"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom