What's new

The Coffee House

Just tried to put a grocery order in for pickup. First of all, they are now making people wait to even get into the website. Then I finally get in, put my order together, and then go to choose a spot for pick-up. Last time I did so, I had to wait several days but it wasn't too bad. This time, I went all the way out to April 13th and there was not a single spot available.

Looks like I'll be making a mask and just going to the store myself.

Do you have Instacart in your area? I'm going to use it for the first time tomorrow. A friend uses it and works fairly good. A personal shopper will text you if the item is out and will swap for something else. I did an online thru Wmart website for delivery and was 2 weeks shipped. A local produce market does free delivery and got my first order last week.
 
Friend’s dad doing worse. No word yet. His wife (friend’s mom) tested positive.

Yesterday was the start of week 4: staying at home. Funny how in the beginning, it was a mess. It’s gotten a lot better as we’ve started to get into a groove. Daughter is getting used to it, too, although now all she wants to do is watch TV. She’s 2! :048:
 
Friend’s dad doing worse. No word yet. His wife (friend’s mom) tested positive.

Yesterday was the start of week 4: staying at home. Funny how in the beginning, it was a mess. It’s gotten a lot better as we’ve started to get into a groove. Daughter is getting used to it, too, although now all she wants to do is watch TV. She’s 2! :048:

Even though the circumstances suck, it’s nice that you get to spend this time at home with your little one. It’s hard to work remotely with a young one in the house but it’s not impossible and no matter how busy you are, you still get that time together that you wouldn’t otherwise have had. No commute probably adds a couple of hours to your free time too.
 
Waddy, sorry to hear about friends dad. Enjoy your time with your daughter, I was a mr mum/house husband when my daughter was little, 1992 those early years few enjoy them.
 
Tried Instacart today and no deliveries available. The site says to check back for openings. Odd I got an email 2 hours later that I needed to retrieve my abandoned cart.
 
Friend’s dad doing worse. No word yet. His wife (friend’s mom) tested positive.

Yesterday was the start of week 4: staying at home. Funny how in the beginning, it was a mess. It’s gotten a lot better as we’ve started to get into a groove. Daughter is getting used to it, too, although now all she wants to do is watch TV. She’s 2! :048:

Hoping things improve for your friend's Dad and his Mom. And I can't imagine trying to work from home with a 2yo.
 
Friend’s dad doing worse. No word yet. His wife (friend’s mom) tested positive.

Yesterday was the start of week 4: staying at home. Funny how in the beginning, it was a mess. It’s gotten a lot better as we’ve started to get into a groove. Daughter is getting used to it, too, although now all she wants to do is watch TV. She’s 2! :048:

Hoping things improve for your friend's Dad and his Mom. And I can't imagine trying to work from home with a 2yo.
Thanks. Just got the news, he passed away. :(
 
Friend’s dad doing worse. No word yet. His wife (friend’s mom) tested positive.

Yesterday was the start of week 4: staying at home. Funny how in the beginning, it was a mess. It’s gotten a lot better as we’ve started to get into a groove. Daughter is getting used to it, too, although now all she wants to do is watch TV. She’s 2! :048:

Hoping things improve for your friend's Dad and his Mom. And I can't imagine trying to work from home with a 2yo.
Thanks. Just got the news, he passed away. :(

I'm so sorry :(
 
Friend’s dad doing worse. No word yet. His wife (friend’s mom) tested positive.

Yesterday was the start of week 4: staying at home. Funny how in the beginning, it was a mess. It’s gotten a lot better as we’ve started to get into a groove. Daughter is getting used to it, too, although now all she wants to do is watch TV. She’s 2! :048:

Hoping things improve for your friend's Dad and his Mom. And I can't imagine trying to work from home with a 2yo.
Thanks. Just got the news, he passed away. :(
OMG, I'm so sorry. :(
 
Sorry to hear this, Wade.
 
My most sincere condolences.
 
Thank you, all, appreciate the kind sentiments.

Thanks for being such a great, loving community.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom