What's new

The Coffee House

Still here in FL, it is getting uncomfortable quarantining in the MH. Thinking of returning home to MI this Friday.
 
Still here in FL, it is getting uncomfortable quarantining in the MH. Thinking of returning home to MI this Friday.

Michigan C19 numbers are really high. Is that all centered around the Detroit metro area?
 
We've just added cases by zip code and demographics (race/ethnicity, age, gender) to the main map.
 
Here in Perth the case numbers are so low they are considering easing restriction in early May. 99% of our cases have been imported via cruise ships and airline travellers. Western Australia has closed it's borders to the other Australian states except for essential occupations like truckers carrying groceries etc. They have also locked down different regions within WA. If you are in Perth you can't travel down south say to the Margaret River region etc. Again essential services are exempted.
 
Morning Hosers. I hope everyone is healthy and in good spirits today.
 
Healthy and wet, just washed the car. Going to drip to the shower.. .. .. ..
 
Morning Hosers. I hope everyone is healthy and in good spirits today.
So far so good! It's very nice outside today after the recent wild storms. Pollen has been beaten back, sunny and mild. I traipsed around the back yard with the cats while the hubby did some pruning and picking up yard debris from the storms. Quite a mess.

My barn swallows have arrived, as they do every spring - they go right back to the same nest just outside my front door. Right now, they are still in repair and feather mode, but I expect eggs will be coming soon. :586:
 
Taking time out.... aurghhhhhhhh
I have never been much one for instructions manual or leaflet in 30 languages.
Now I am batting my head against the wall.
I am setting up to do some images using a Hahnel giga pro 2or least trying.
Just had to down load the instructions off the web, need extra hands to hold remote!i pad the remote trigger
Arughhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Deep breaths. Breath in for 4, hold for 4, breath out for 4, hold for 4...ommmmm
 
Taking time out.... aurghhhhhhhh
I have never been much one for instructions manual or leaflet in 30 languages.
Now I am batting my head against the wall.
I am setting up to do some images using a Hahnel giga pro 2or least trying.
Just had to down load the instructions off the web, need extra hands to hold remote!i pad the remote trigger
Arughhhhhhhhhhhh

Duct tape??? Works for extra pair of hands maybe.
 
Hey hosers. Hanging in there. It's been far too easy to settle into my night owl ways. When I start the day, I can barely get through an email without having to take a break, drink more coffee, pet the cats, etc. Between about 7:30 and now, however? Caught up on all of my counseling notes, sent a pile of emails, paid bills, planned out a to-do list for the rest of the week, and re-organized my music files so I can get rid of iTunes.

Okay, I need to go slip a mickey into my drink or something or I'll be up all night! :aiwebs_016:
 
SNIO》re-organized my music files so I can get rid of iTunes.

I would love to hear more about that. Back in the early 2000s from about 2000 to 2009, I amassed a huge collection of MP3 files. I have music that I will never listen to and so much stuff that I have never listened to. Last year my iTunes had 24,591 songs in it. Over the past six weeks I have created an archive of 3,334 songs that I like the most, and I would be open to hearing about getting rid of iTunes. Is there an alternate MP3 playing program that you have found good?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom