What's new

The Coffee House

If today is Tuesday the 12th then when is next Tuesday and when is next Monday?
 
Hi all,
Photo projects on hold, some diy projects need to be started
Problem is getting the materials
 
Hi all,
Photo projects on hold, some diy projects need to be started
Problem is getting the materials

The two big DIY and contractor supply stores around here, Hone Depot and Lowe’s, are absolutely booming during this lockdown. Many people have taken this forced time at home to tackle all the projects they’ve been putting off. These stores have been considered essential and have been open all along with full parking lots and long waits to get in.
 
We have a hardware shop that is brill, I e mailed them with a request and the called back within two hours.
The builders supplies shop said they could help but I would need to open an account
I will have make what I need out of what have
 
Just made some wings. If anyone is looking for a sweet and not too spicy wings recipe, this is the way to go. The feminist in me hates the name but if you google “husband approved dry rub” you’ll find the recipe. I make them in the oven or on the grill. I prefer these from the oven.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom