The Coffee House

This chick says hi.

788B25B4-5A05-4B8D-949E-E8915A02A534.jpeg

No puzzles for me. Been playing scrabble with Princess or Words with Friends. My attention span is pretty short right now. Not sure if it’s the quarantine or just a phase I’m going through. Haven’t even been able to get into a good book. Sigh.

Last edited:
My puzzle should say awaits outside. How to turn odd ends of wood into something I can use
Up early , housework to do before I go and do diy
Hope you are all well
Edit spelling and
Well I have managed to cut down some rough wood to the size I need. Just one more piece to find,
Stopped to do a shopping run and now the weather is turning
That is a good enough excuse to call it a day, time to think about some photography

Last edited:
Sunny and a light breeze here today.

Today is Wednesday. Next Wednesday is the next Wednesday which is next Wednesday.

I think...

Leo's comments have certainly been getting into existentialism, philosophy, that sort of thing, like - I think therefore I am. Especially on Wednesdays.

Today is Wednesday. Next Wednesday is the next Wednesday which is next Wednesday.

I think...

Tomorrow- Wednesday, this Wednesday, next Wednesday and Wednesday week will all mean the same thing! Head explodes...

Week 3 of watching online photography videos. Or this could be week 4? Everyday is the same. The one I am watching now has an outgoing host. My husband asked what was I watching because he could hear her laughing off and on for hours. I didn't think she was laughing that much, just upbeat personality.

I found maybe 7-8 rolls of unused film while packing some things up for storage while we put our house on the market.
I loaded a roll of Agfa Vista 400 into my Minolta XD11 and it made me think of you all.

Hope you're all safe and well.

You, too, Jon.

Flying through the area, tomorrow. Hopefully the next time we travel up, conditions will be well enough to stop again.

Hi Jon.

It is now no longer Wednesday. Say no more! say no more! (Any of our friends in the UK Monty Python fans? if not disregard this sentence...)

I have three baby robins on the bathroom windowsill. I saw one blue egg, then two... (Where it's perched I'd have to hang my head out the window I think to see all of it!) SInce they hatched I only saw two little bits of fuzz, then a beak would wobble up from the fuzz when mama bird returned to the nest. The other day I saw three little birdie butts! I sure hadn't seen a third one before. Now they all chatter every so often, probably whenever mama comes back.

I've lost track of when I first saw they'd hatched. I thought not quite two weeks, but do they grow that fast??

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back