Well Charlie, you can hang with us hosers that are barely out of quarantine, starting the coffee house was a great idea, gives us someplace virtual to hang out! You know, I was thinking when I broke my ankle, had knee surgery,etc. (yeah, I'm a klutz!) I was off work hobbling around at home for 2 months. The time can drag but you manage to get thru it.
Thanks SharonCat, I guess sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. When my family Dr. took a position at one of the hospitals and I started seeing a new Dr., she said I must've worked really hard to be doing as well as I was. I was like, I guess so! I was in for the long haul, felt like I lost almost a year; I lost function of one side of the body and nerves take a long time to heal so it's a slow process but I kept getting better. Still do, stroke recovery can go on for years, my Dr. said she thinks a lot of people just give up.
Of course I've been retired for long enough I'm used to being home, it was weird at first after 31 years for school to start to still be home; summers off I was used to. Guess for all of us it's going to be a summer of figuring out what you can do from home. My state just this past week started gradually reopening in a limited way, half the fire code capacity, wear face masks, etc. and there's not much else to go do other than the store, etc.
If this was the middle of winter nobody'd care that they're spending more time at home! Maybe turn the AC on, bundle up, pretend there's a blizzard outside... nah, don't suppose that'd fool yourself!