What's new

The Coffee House

The coffee house has been so quiet! =]
It's hot! No one wants to come into the Coffee House for coffee! :lol:

Ice coffee! :allteeth: Bad night... went out for photos of comet. Can Am would not make it up some mountains, something is wrong. UTV party turned around and went to the sand dunes with us. Belt broke on Can Am right at the sand dunes... Car is done, stuck in the sand dunes. Buddy let me borrow RZR to go to house to get truck and trailer. Loading Can Am on truck another truck with a boat and trailer drove over the train tracks fast and lost his speed boat. Boat nearly hit us. A boat in the sand dunes, no trailer. HAHA. Sheriff comes up... * me hides beer*. Do you lose a boat? No... I lost a Can Am. Did you see a boat... Yep, guys lifted it back on the trailer and took off. Can Am back on trailer. Lost interest in any photo. Friends drank my beer. Ran out of beer. I am going home. Work for tomorrow. Changing a belt on a commander is tedious and crap. Thanks for the rant. This night sucks.

Pre-fun Can Am photo. Except there was no fun this night. Wish I had a night photo, the whips and lights are awesome. Although I hit a new high score, or so the wife tells me, I'll let you know if I can get up tomorrow morning.
Definitely a bad night! Guess it could have been worse: you didn't get harassed by the cop over the beer. So there's one good thing. :icon_cheers:

But yeah, pretty much a sucky Saturday night. I'm sorry. :(
 
I am going to put a new belt on today. Hopefully before dark so that we can go back out tonight with everyone. I can get some good photos, at night the led whips and light bars in a mad max environment is awesome. Day is good but sunset to sunrise is when everyone comes out to play. I am pretty sure the Sheriff knows, they don't care as long as your not blatant about it. All last night in the dunes someone was shooting off aerial fireworks and he just sat there watching. I am off to fix the Can't Am... haha @limr .

Edit* Hope everyone has a good day! =]
 
The coffee house has been so quiet! =]
It's hot! No one wants to come into the Coffee House for coffee! :lol:

Ice coffee! :allteeth: Bad night... went out for photos of comet. Can Am would not make it up some mountains, something is wrong. UTV party turned around and went to the sand dunes with us. Belt broke on Can Am right at the sand dunes... Car is done, stuck in the sand dunes. Buddy let me borrow RZR to go to house to get truck and trailer. Loading Can Am on truck another truck with a boat and trailer drove over the train tracks fast and lost his speed boat. Boat nearly hit us. A boat in the sand dunes, no trailer. HAHA. Sheriff comes up... * me hides beer*. Do you lose a boat? No... I lost a Can Am. Did you see a boat... Yep, guys lifted it back on the trailer and took off. Can Am back on trailer. Lost interest in any photo. Friends drank my beer. Ran out of beer. I am going home. Work for tomorrow. Changing a belt on a commander is tedious and crap. Thanks for the rant. This night sucks.

Pre-fun Can Am photo. Except there was no fun this night. Wish I had a night photo, the whips and lights are awesome. Although I hit a new high score, or so the wife tells me, I'll let you know if I can get up tomorrow morning.

I had to Google Can Am Commander - that's a very cool looking vehicle. I only knew about their 3 wheeler.
 
The coffee house has been so quiet! =]
It's hot! No one wants to come into the Coffee House for coffee! :lol:

Ice coffee! :allteeth: Bad night... went out for photos of comet. Can Am would not make it up some mountains, something is wrong. UTV party turned around and went to the sand dunes with us. Belt broke on Can Am right at the sand dunes... Car is done, stuck in the sand dunes. Buddy let me borrow RZR to go to house to get truck and trailer. Loading Can Am on truck another truck with a boat and trailer drove over the train tracks fast and lost his speed boat. Boat nearly hit us. A boat in the sand dunes, no trailer. HAHA. Sheriff comes up... * me hides beer*. Do you lose a boat? No... I lost a Can Am. Did you see a boat... Yep, guys lifted it back on the trailer and took off. Can Am back on trailer. Lost interest in any photo. Friends drank my beer. Ran out of beer. I am going home. Work for tomorrow. Changing a belt on a commander is tedious and crap. Thanks for the rant. This night sucks.

Pre-fun Can Am photo. Except there was no fun this night. Wish I had a night photo, the whips and lights are awesome. Although I hit a new high score, or so the wife tells me, I'll let you know if I can get up tomorrow morning.

I had to Google Can Am Commander - that's a very cool looking vehicle. I only knew about their 3 wheeler.

My car. Here you go, a picture I actually put some effort into. Before the light bar and led whip mods. and one after...I did not know I had.

3iJOIAd.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looks handy for the golf course:allteeth::allteeth:​
 
It is awesome to see the comet from everyone's state. It appears the comet is much brighter on the east coast. =]
 
It was too jammin' hot to go anywhere this weekend. I'll try one night this week from near the power plant.
 
Calgon, take him away...
 
Leo if the Subaru couldn't find the missing puzzle piece, then you're SOL. Did you buy this puzzle new? then it's got to be somewhere... if not, guess you know why someone got rid of it.....

But still, you did that whole puzzle (except the MIA piece), I would've looked at the cover of the box and said forget it.
 
It is awesome to see the comet from everyone's state. It appears the comet is much brighter on the east coast. =]

I wonder if it has to do with latitude? I know I read somewhere that in Alaska it is very visible and someone I know in FL has been trying to see it and can’t. If anyone wants to see truly incredible comet photos, @neilsimmonsphotography on Instagram has some absolutely amazing shots from Yellowstone. Just beautiful!
 
The article I read said the comet would only be visible in the northern hemisphere. I assume the further north the better.

With all the heat and storms we've had the passed week, I haven't had the chance to see it. Finally got a break and I looked for it last night. Unsuccessfully. It's clouded over again and supposed to get worse as the week progresses. Just my luck.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom