What's new

The Coffee House

@limr .... :allteeth:

v3P1GRM.jpg
 
"Missing puzzle piece," I'm guessing. :lol:

I don't guess you ever found it?
 
"Missing puzzle piece," I'm guessing. :lol:

I don't guess you ever found it?

Ah yes! Duh.

Nope, never found it :( I am making a decision on what to do about the puzzle tonight. I'm leaning towards breaking it down and sending it off to someone else. The other possibility is pretending that I did it on purpose as an artistic statement on irony and Surrealist ideals, with a complementary performance piece of me eye-twitching next to the picture.

But that seems like a bit of a fuss.
 
"Missing puzzle piece," I'm guessing. :lol:

I don't guess you ever found it?

Ah yes! Duh.

Nope, never found it :( I am making a decision on what to do about the puzzle tonight. I'm leaning towards breaking it down and sending it off to someone else. The other possibility is pretending that I did it on purpose as an artistic statement on irony and Surrealist ideals, with a complementary performance piece of me eye-twitching next to the picture.

But that seems like a bit of a fuss.
X-acto knife, card stock (several layers glued together), and paint.
 
"Missing puzzle piece," I'm guessing. :lol:

I don't guess you ever found it?

Ah yes! Duh.

Nope, never found it :( I am making a decision on what to do about the puzzle tonight. I'm leaning towards breaking it down and sending it off to someone else. The other possibility is pretending that I did it on purpose as an artistic statement on irony and Surrealist ideals, with a complementary performance piece of me eye-twitching next to the picture.

But that seems like a bit of a fuss.
X-acto knife, card stock (several layers glued together), and paint.

My soul and my poor broken brain will still know the difference.
 
"Missing puzzle piece," I'm guessing. :lol:

I don't guess you ever found it?

Ah yes! Duh.

Nope, never found it :( I am making a decision on what to do about the puzzle tonight. I'm leaning towards breaking it down and sending it off to someone else. The other possibility is pretending that I did it on purpose as an artistic statement on irony and Surrealist ideals, with a complementary performance piece of me eye-twitching next to the picture.

But that seems like a bit of a fuss.
X-acto knife, card stock (several layers glued together), and paint.

My soul and my poor broken brain will still know the difference.
Rum. Lots of Rum.
 
It's a new Snowbear avatar!!
 
Snowbear = map bear.
 
I have new mappy coloring things. Maybe I can give them to the painting club and turn you loose.
 


What am I looking at? (Other than Reverse being in the correct position? ;) )
I remember seeing an old ladder truck (1930's maybe, I;m sure it was a Seagrave) that had an up-right-down to get from 4th to 5th (a bit awkward, I'd think) I don't remember where reverse was.

1 3
2 4 5
 
Morning all, just called in to say hi before I have to go and do a rubbish tip run
I have managed to book a slot, well a week ago I did and even though I hurt like hell today I have to do the run or loose the slot. If I am really lucky the rain will hold off until I have been.
I missed the post so what’s with the pic of the inside of the car, or is someone boldly going forward because they can’t find reverse. If so there be clingon’s on the starboard bow
 
Morning all, just called in to say hi before I have to go and do a rubbish tip run
I have managed to book a slot, well a week ago I did and even though I hurt like hell today I have to do the run or loose the slot. If I am really lucky the rain will hold off until I have been.
I missed the post so what’s with the pic of the inside of the car, or is someone boldly going forward because they can’t find reverse. If so there be clingon’s on the starboard bow

It was a weak attempt at keeping someone engaged on the forums with updates about their extracurricular activities. =]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom