What's new

The Coffee House

I had a great day!
 
Morning all
TM How did the temple visit go
Well day here started early with a crash times 3
A thunderstorm.
Our small dog Molly gets really stressed during thunderstorms so we were claiming her and the big boy who was bouncing about because Molly was stressed.
After it was all over and just belting down with rain both of the wanted to go... outside
Opened the door for them, they took one look at the rain and after a look of
“Ok ta but we will wait till later”
They went back to bed
 
Morning all
TM How did the temple visit go
Well day here started early with a crash times 3
A thunderstorm.
Our small dog Molly gets really stressed during thunderstorms so we were claiming her and the big boy who was bouncing about because Molly was stressed.
After it was all over and just belting down with rain both of the wanted to go... outside
Opened the door for them, they took one look at the rain and after a look of
“Ok ta but we will wait till later”
They went back to bed

Temple visit was excellent thank you.

Two amazing temples, both built at the end of the first century. Soooo many photos, here's a couple .....

20200818-2020_0816_15501300.webp


20200818-2020_0816_16424200_20200817122536580.webp
 
All my Fuji X system I got based around my jazz shots, but like a lot of folk the lock down put a stop to that. I now only have the Fuji X100V that I will keep as I sold the rest to get a Sony A7 III. Waiting for the Sony A7RIV now.



St Nicholas of Myra by Dave, on Flickr
 
Lockdown.. I have done so little photography just lately I did a lot of indoor/table top at the start of lockdown but recently nothing, I had a near miss damaging my camera whilst photographing with a mask of
I had placed a ... ok laugh... padded plaster on the back to provide protection and found that the nose clip had scratched/torn the back of the plaster..... just glad it was not the camera
 
Hey hosers.

Mood today:

14064020_1127174600695762_6041693530381076357_n.jpg
 
Lockdown.. I have done so little photography just lately I did a lot of indoor/table top at the start of lockdown but recently nothing, I had a near miss damaging my camera whilst photographing with a mask of
I had placed a ... ok laugh... padded plaster on the back to provide protection and found that the nose clip had scratched/torn the back of the plaster..... just glad it was not the camera

Yes, we're having to re-learn many common tasks in the era of the COVID-mask.

I had an embassasing experience when wearing a hat with a chin strap (sun protection) - when the camera bag strap plus the camera strap got tangled in the mask strap causing hat to be pulled down over eyes, sunglasses to fly off and camera and bag to end up tied around my arms. Needed female assistance to untangle the wreckage.
 
TC: I've found getting feminine assistance is very frequently a good thing.

Well, MLW had her last visit to the wound center for her foot. They took off the "football" (oblong, very large wrapping) and gave her some 4" x 4" bandages for the next few weeks, to help protect the area. She has a followup with the surgeon next week, at which point she should be cleared to drive. She will be off work (FMLA/IOJ so she doesn't lose leave or money) for the next six weeks. Then, she'll get to play it all again with the other elbow & wrist. She figures sometime in November, so that should keep her home through the holidays.
 
TC: I've found getting feminine assistance is very frequently a good thing.

Well, MLW had her last visit to the wound center for her foot. They took off the "football" (oblong, very large wrapping) and gave her some 4" x 4" bandages for the next few weeks, to help protect the area. She has a followup with the surgeon next week, at which point she should be cleared to drive. She will be off work (FMLA/IOJ so she doesn't lose leave or money) for the next six weeks. Then, she'll get to play it all again with the other elbow & wrist. She figures sometime in November, so that should keep her home through the holidays.

Hope the road to full recovery goes well.
 
TC: I've found getting feminine assistance is very frequently a good thing.

Well, MLW had her last visit to the wound center for her foot. They took off the "football" (oblong, very large wrapping) and gave her some 4" x 4" bandages for the next few weeks, to help protect the area. She has a followup with the surgeon next week, at which point she should be cleared to drive. She will be off work (FMLA/IOJ so she doesn't lose leave or money) for the next six weeks. Then, she'll get to play it all again with the other elbow & wrist. She figures sometime in November, so that should keep her home through the holidays.

Hope the road to full recovery goes well.
Thanks.
 
Her second time through the carpal & cubital tunnel stuff -- 30 years of typing and another 5 after the first surgeries.

Oh, I see @Dean_Gretsch has his Staff Member tag! He and I are going to co-mod the contests.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom