What's new

The Coffee House

Howdy!
 
How are you all today ?

-2143362905.gif
 
13424869-B529-40FA-995D-531FBBE0A94C.webp
 
It was Quincy's turn for the only child walk at the nature center. On the way there an idiot pulled out in front of us and had to slam on the breaks. Little Quincy hit the back seat. He is okay thankfully. I think it is time to get him a doggie seat. The plus side is he would then be able to see out the window.
 
It was Quincy's turn for the only child walk at the nature center. On the way there an idiot pulled out in front of us and had to slam on the breaks. Little Quincy hit the back seat. He is okay thankfully. I think it is time to get him a doggie seat. The plus side is he would then be able to see out the window.

Glad he’s ok. We have a clip that goes into the seatbelt buckle on one end and attaches to the dog’s harness at the other. Harlie doesn’t mind it she just lays on the back seat and doesn’t seem to like the car at all. Xing stands against the side with his whole face out the window. He hates the harness and I usually humor him so I don’t have to listen to the whining.
 
Morning all love that gif of the person on a chair going round and round
It about sums up my day today ...just going round and round getting no where
 
He hates the harness and I usually humor him so I don’t have to listen to the whining.
That's what I had to do with Boomer (son #1) and Lazy Lobster.
 
House painting is finally almost done. Just the front door left to do. What do you think of my color choice?

house color
CE8FDAFA-0AA8-46B4-9C2F-77D995872FEA.webp


Door color
0E20E4B2-943F-4177-9F0C-EAD6995075D5.webp


Color on someone else’s door on Pinterest
66397996-D8FA-44CB-A48C-ABB407C62B42.webp
 
It’s official, I’m once again welcome in Maine!!! Just in time for my 4 day weekend coming up.
 
Very nice! The blue looks similar to the one I chose for the accent wall in the living room. Though it looks greener in this picture than it does in real life. (Those aren't my new floors - that's the tile we found when we started ripping up the carpet.)

aigLq3KIiIxgoMrExLWHQA19vPYAneJmUV1effKfk-iTm85D1eHNCYiqPRkBBnu3xHCS0KsvdO4rA3TjOv9aRGgdwrts6MeTFUPrXK4pqYopzPnxSJEweX6U1siyyEDZsgfS4Om9sxGBgRx9iJ6XlyeGjOwCRvwocJ0HX90RJWMUqINvMI2-5plmj6sfxI5TrnZetjhVQCFPWo-wL9CMpDWN2U34bblQPj3zdheahJXKw4pO7g8EIw5XpF28Q0jSmKcsoGzFjhOO1_dDN6DRjLChPlXxy0t8E4WlgHrDf03hCLSw644X1I-ET6hbFF2pyUkIvkW12CtHzkWoJZAqzqSLwnFe3U917alFp5CKuB3z3DOXyH_URioXMJxALUdpASJ9uzrBjVWpPG2GR9TnYhPByNiQPPJ7Twx1sH9Nm11qW9oYfzBimwkSFwNlD1DsNMbpBGyLoi0AjqZtKFpaQHb-Ho9Z-9TJZtbMrpHN5rPHB7FcLfeEcqvVYR3OetfDGCTjvvIJ8J3pKAAu-HHxu-O38UfxFKoWND8mA9WgI7t6nZEZwEMZzrv1vfn72rZsjpD8snAOAgqKi8LzIg3Iv6Y6xt5LS21EOjSS5tlYZpHSF3mu5GjKoYwfDswg5-3kdGNqeDUFu67L1deJ1mpocUC571ZvC-XIY_-dDQ3CTKRhRhjl_nLq6YPlszzYIg=w1046-h1394-no
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom