What's new

The Coffee House

Thanks all. They are a sweet distraction. They're doing great so far. One's eyes have cleared up significantly already. They are happy being enclosed in our bathroom and closet area; this is one instance where I'm glad for the size of the room (generally I think these oversized master baths are a waste of space).

Today they get baths to get rid of the fleas, and continue with the eye ointment. We're keeping them separated from Bex and Finn for awhile. However, both older cats are acutely aware that there are others around - you can't fool a cat. :lol:

Names for the bebbehs, please! And please start a photo thread - I needz the kitteh pikchurs!!!
 
Morning all,
Sat here all morning listening to stupid “ your are on hold” music
Going slightly...".........no going total bonkers
 
Are they girls or boys?
 
Our current situation

4301196A-F703-4ACE-B7CC-25430C8764B5.webp
 
Whaaat! Snow! We’ve had cold rain all week. :048:
 
Whaaat! Snow! We’ve had cold rain all week. :048:

I blame Lowe’s because they put our their Christmas stuff a freakin month ago.
 
Whaaat! Snow! We’ve had cold rain all week. :048:

I blame Lowe’s because they put our their Christmas stuff a freakin month ago.
Haha. I was surprised to see that even last weekend, Target had only just begun to switch from Halloween to Christmas.
 
Our little town square has also put out Christmas decorations - saw them the other day in our frantic drive to the vet. There are pumpkins and hay bales also stacked around, but this is a real first.

I'm putting this in the "due to Covid" file, since all the small shops have been so negatively impacted. I'm sure they appreciate extending the shopping days. :)
 
Thanks all. They are a sweet distraction. They're doing great so far. One's eyes have cleared up significantly already. They are happy being enclosed in our bathroom and closet area; this is one instance where I'm glad for the size of the room (generally I think these oversized master baths are a waste of space).

Today they get baths to get rid of the fleas, and continue with the eye ointment. We're keeping them separated from Bex and Finn for awhile. However, both older cats are acutely aware that there are others around - you can't fool a cat. :lol:

Names for the bebbehs, please! And please start a photo thread - I needz the kitteh pikchurs!!!
I can do that. :)
 
I have started thinking about a Christmas backdrop for photos. I'll dig through my decorations to add to the front of the backdrop. Bought a cheap light kit and set it up. Works great for the pups. Hopefully it will be enough lights for the 3 grands. I'll set up in the garage for their photos. With Covid we are still social distancing and the garage may be a good alternative this year.
 
Creamsicle (the orange and white baby) and Tang (the mostly orange baby).
 
Thelma and Louise :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom