What's new

The Coffee House

image.webp
Oh my ....just read about a months worth of Coffee House. Boy you guys have been busy!
@limr and all the house updates, @snowbear and job, family, @SquarePeg and photo adventures ...and all of you, wow!
Congrats to all and continued happy outcomes.

For others, thoughts for strength on difficult times.

I hope to be more active on the forum in the next few days and onward. We leave Grand Tetons tomorrow ( :{. ) and heading south for weather and the job is done here..
Internet was sketchy here which was ok, and did not let me use a lot of time to Participate in everything that I wanted.
Like TPF!!

Here is my own welcome back photo..(dirt road, bear near road, stayed in vehicle, 200-500 Nikon lens helps! I do have some actually in focus! )
 
Interesting commute home last night - local stations closed while the police were getting ready to break up the student demonstrations in Bangkok.

20201017-2020_1016_15562300.webp
 
Hosers, it's official - the last of the container tomatoes have been pulled. Containers have been dumped and the dirt spread around under the bushes.

We had such a great summer - lots of rain, lower temps. Three nights ago we saw a few fireflies ambling around the back yard - that's just crazy! No hummingbird sightings now for about three days; they stayed a little longer than usual, but mid-October is about their limit. I'm leaving the hummer feeder out for another week for any strays passing through.

These little guys have been great - they won't make it through the weekend. ;)

Last tomatoes 2020.webp




These have a little more window-ripening to do. I just noticed that Bex is in the background exploring. :lol:

Last tomatoes 2020 II.webp
 
Yo.

What’s up?
 
Yo.

What’s up?


I’m at the vet approaching hour 3 waiting for my baby to have an ultrasound. He’s not doing well.
17BFEC1D-06E2-479A-A820-006FC1A5EBB8.webp
 
Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear this! :( He’s such a strong guy!
 
Square peg
How is your boy,
Hi to everyone


I’m very sad to say that we lost him today. we just got a diagnosis yesterday and were hoping for a few more months with him so it was very unexpected. We are devastated.
 
:(:(:(
So sorry, Sharon.
 
You already know how I feel about it. :icon_hug:
 
I’m very sad to say that we lost him today. we just got a diagnosis yesterday and were hoping for a few more months with him so it was very unexpected. We are devastated.
I’m so sorry to hear this. :blueface:
 
:blueface:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom